UFC 202 pbp/discussion

On first watch nate r3 and r5 conor the other 3 but r3 surely was 10 8?

Up 5 units on the night so glad i didnt go yolo on nate and hedged my losses.

i thought diaz had r2,r3,r5 both r1 and r3 could be 10-8's i try to be unbiased but its tough to do 100% when you got money riding.. will have to watch it again tommorow and see if i change my mind

CqW2tUQWgAEsMF1.jpg

with all the 10-8's we have seen lately its just crazy nobody had a 10-8 i r1 and only one 10-8 in r3

Im with trowbridge

it's probably the fairest considering all the jogging around conor was doing from round 3 and onwards.

20 more sig strikes

and around 100 more strikes in general.

feels a bit weird to see the other guy get the nod.

Nate fought like an idiot. Allowed Conor to unload on him, should have initiated the clinch and took him to the ground earlier but oh well. Hit Larkin big and hit Conor big live so a winning night nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
It came down to the 4th. Idk how Nate lost it he could have won 3-5

Not mad at the decision and I bet on Nate

Nate fought like an idiot. Allowed Conor to unload on him, should have initiated the clinch and took him to the ground earlier but oh well. Hit Larkin big and hit Conor big live so a winning night nonetheless. You can still all suck my dick though.
200_s.gif

It came down to the 4th. Idk how Nate lost it he could have won 3-5

Not mad at the decision and I bet on Nate

yea really disappointed how bad nate looked that round. that fight was his for the taking. props to conor for coming back and showing some heart there.

cerrone probably impressed me the most tonight, it was so apparent 10-20 seconds in to that fight how dominant he would be. and if you could just have seen those seconds beforehand it would have been the easiest fight ever to cap. hope he gets alvarez, think he has a real good shot at taking the belt from eddie.

cerrone probably impressed me the most tonight, it was so apparent 10-20 seconds in to that fight how dominant he would be. and if you could just have seen those seconds beforehand it would have been the easiest fight ever to cap. hope he gets alvarez, think he has a real good shot at taking the belt from eddie.

its incredible his tdd looked better than at lightweight.

Days like this make me question being an MMA fan. Having to listen to Conor nut huggers for the next 10 months.is.going to be so.brutal.

he beat him once before but i dont remember the fight very well. didnt eddie kinda under perform then in his fight UFC fight? or am i just making stuff up lol

i think he was on conor, glover, casey, avila, and someone else... story?

Cerrone was my lock of the century if he loses I retire bet

Maybe Barry will give us more free picks to compensate for the rough night

i had a parlay with the entire card (other than avila/lobov), got everything other than diaz. i even had perry via ko, everything else was su. returns were about £2700 from a £5 wager. glad i hedged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back