UFC 202 pbp/discussion

Sounds like those who got Larkin at +170 stole from the books. Well done fellas. I had to take +105 but a win is a win I guess

Yes! Happy for Larkin. One of my favorites. Just wish I went bigger

on markos -150 not super confident. Think people over hyping casey's last win.

I felt good with my Larkin bet but man did not expect him to come out beasting and looking for a finish like that.

Did anyone tail me on Larkin R1, 50 at +725? Also hit that 125 at +170 ML

Not to brag or anything, but I've been absolutely on fire with these R1 props recently

I just lot quite a bit, mainly due to putting the o 2.5 in a couple of parlays, but that was impressive to watch. Larkins looked great...Magny is gonna need a pegleg

Larkin was such an easy pick tonight. Wish I went larger on it.

Value on BetCris/Bookmaker . Lobov +430 (5.3) by Dec. .3units for me.

I'm going to maintain that if Fabio's corpse rocks you, Rumble kills you.

tempted to hit Casey.. i might be wrong but thought Markos kinda looked off, like she didnt want to be there at the weighins also +odds and wmma has been very profitable lately

Next fight screams live bet. On o2.5 to close my parlay with Colby, and on Markos by decision in round robin. But hoping for something good on livebet, preferably Casey going hard as fuck in round 1 to hit Markos after the round

Good start here, Larkin looked even more dominant on the feet than I expected. The move to 170 has done a ton for the resurgence in his career. Vettori is crazy good on the ground. That guillotine looking like one of the better ones in the sport. Subbed two bb's in a row with it and dominated both guys beforehand. Super impressive especially at such a young age.

tempted to hit Casey.. i might be wrong but thought Markos kinda looked off, like she didnt want to be there at the weighins also +odds and wmma has been very profitable lately
really i missed the weigh ins for the first time in forever. Damn olympics betting.

Back