UFC 203 PBP/discussion

same had 4u bet lined up on stipe but closed during the livebet delay :( fucking hate stream delay

its nutz most bookies just cut the line very early, rarely went back up event I still had feelings they may go to decision but guess not lol

give overeem a break, he just got ktfo.. he thought he tapped, he was wrong, no big deal

3rd straight crusher card only loss was eye (and to be honest part of that bet was think if it was close hometown blah blah blah) oh and that small itd bs in the werdum fight but whatevs, hope everyone did well seems like most did. cya next week.

up £429 for the night and insanely angry none of my earlier bets have been settled so didn't have enough to hedge more on the main event.

Fml was always gonna bet Werdum but the gut and elevator put me off, was just gonna miss this event but got greedy and went with Eye God dammit.

huge night here, too.. grats winners, chin up anyone who didn't win, we have a quick turnaround again next week

Alot of very weird moments on this card. wow, pretty happy to end with a breakeven night. Didn't have enough time for homework/research, but managed to get it in good LB

I knew that the moment Alistair puts Stipe in danger and he does not get the finish it was going all down for him.

At least nailed it in the co-main and main event.

bonus predictions

FOTN: stipe-reem
POTN: stipe
POTN: andrade

i guess dober could get one, but gonzalez was my only loss, so no! none for you, dober! jerk!

Besides getting destroyed on the Gonz and Eye fights, I tore up the main card and ended up +8.8 units

Hope you guys did just as well

up 6.5 units and got to see browne and edmund get embarrased. what a great night!

What a weird card. Little over 6 units for me, so a pretty good night. Decided not to bet on Stipe, but after watching that shitshow I'm glad I didn't bet on either.

bonus predictions

FOTN: stipe-reem
POTN: stipe
POTN: andrade

i guess dober could get one, but gonzalez was my only loss, so no! none for you, dober! jerk!
salt, im sure dobber needs that money more then others
Edit: probably right though

11u up and another 10u up in my second account. Very good night.

Back