UFC 203 - Stipe vs Overeem - Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
2U on Miocic -125 @ betsafe before it drops

he just impressed me more in recent years and he strikes me as a smart fighter hwo will not let Reem get away when he freezes against the cage unlike Nelson hwo had him frozen and hurt multiple times but went for td's lol or arlovski hwo just decided to back away..

I have a lot of strong leans on this event. I'm going big.

Big favs aren't my thing but is everyone going big on Gall? Might have to throw 5 units down

Big favs aren't my thing but is everyone going big on Gall? Might have to throw 5 units down

ITD yep. Don't hate Brooks for trying MMA but this screams "Real fighter vs pretty athletic famous guy who wants to see how he can do in a real fight after training for a year or so".

I stabbed Gall KO at +317 just cause that's ridiculous after he dropped Jackson with a nice punch and Punk looked so wooden in his documentary so far. That's only value I see in this fight

No way I bet Gall ML

Agree. Why pay that huge juice when there's so little chance the fight goes the distance? Gall itd, KO (because as Joe B said odds are nice) and Gall rd 1 look good to me.

lol you guys have never seen CM Punk fight lol

I don't bet on huge favs but this is a big, strong athletic kid with a brown belt in BJJ against a 40 year old stiff nerd who's never fought before and has been training for 2 years

Im want put 1000 usd units on Gall + Lentz. Crazy bet?

In 1993 Michael Jordan tried the same thing Punk is trying right now.... except he was a bit younger, attempting it in the minors, and oh yeah, the greatest athlete in the world at the time.

Is Stipe going to really pressure and go after Overeem or is he going to do what he did vs Werdum and be patient and counter strike? If it's the latter, he's getting put away. Calculating Reem is tough to beat.

BJ Penn curse vs the HW belt curse. Which one is stronger?

Think im swerving gall punk. Really tempted to hammer gall but its not smart. Prob hit an itd flyer.

Lots of fights here where i know a lot more about the fighters involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back