UFC 203 - Stipe vs Overeem - Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Fold Accumulator(s)

780.66/1 £5.50 £4,299.10

• Selection 1: Travis Browne by TKO/KO Stoppage, Method Of Victory, Fabricio Werdum vs Travis Browne
  • Selection 2: CM Punk, Fight Outright, CM Punk vs Mickey Gall
  • Selection 3: Brad Tavares by Decision, Method Of Victory, Brad Tavares vs Caio Magalhaes
  • Selection 4: Alistair Overeem by TKO/KO Stoppage, Method Of Victory, Stipe Miocic vs Alistair Overeem
  • Selection 5: Jimmie Rivera by Decision, Method Of Victory, Jimmie Rivera vs Urijah Faber
  • Selection 6: Jessica Eye by Decision, Method Of Victory, Bethe Correia vs Jessica Eye

regarding the Werdum physique: take it with a grain of salt, remember the guy is 39 year old HW lol

Has anyone ever had a parlay at PaddyPower where a fights cancelled?

Hey BT! Haven't talked to my homie forever. What up broseph? Still smashing it?

But I saw this and couldn't believe what I read. Another cancellation at the very last second?!? That is crazy. The UFC definitely should have a contingency of some sort.

Good to see you GF, doing well my friend. How ya been you handsome bastard?

Has anyone ever had a parlay at PaddyPower where a fights cancelled?

Yes. The rest of the parlay will be valid, but that one fight will be void and the odds of that fight will be taken off the overall odds of the parlay.

Im adding 0.5U on Gonzalez and playing Faber with 0.5, he has yet to show to slow down so his odds feel way too high. Would understand if he looked bad vs Cruz but didn't he look like we expected?

Any thoughts on FOTN?

ME 4.50
Faber-Rivera 5.00
Andrade -JoJo 6.00
Werdum-Hapa 6.50

Im adding 0.5U on Gonzalez and playing Faber with 0.5, he has yet to show to slow down so his odds feel way too high. Would understand if he looked bad vs Cruz but didn't he look like we expected?

Any thoughts on FOTN?

ME 4.50
Faber-Rivera 5.00
Andrade -JoJo 6.00
Werdum-Hapa 6.50

Faber hasnt dropped off a cliff but the saenz and rivera fights showed hes slowing down

I don't understand any of the logic behind the gonzalez touting.

All of the arguments are basically "he has big muscles". Has anyone every actually watched him fight? He never uses his size advantage, he has stick legs and no takedown defense and off his back he appears to be a white belt.

In his one good win, vs taco padilla, he gets knocked down in the first and has a come from behind victory after tacos gasses.

He has length and some pop in his strikes, but dober is a MT champ and very durable. Can he win this way? Sure, but to me it is his only path to victory, definitely not by "physically he should treat him like a ragdoll" Dober out wrestled/grappled varner and leandro silva, how is a noob with no grappling going to treat him like a ragdoll?

Saying Dober shouldn't be a fav over anyone in the UFC is a huge stretch, he has legit UFC wins. Sorry Jae, but I see no logic there, and let's not forget Gonzalez is a late replacement Regional TUF reject, he is not really UFC fighter anyway.

To be fair. I have like 2k of Werdum in parlays. Some him being the last leg.

So disappointed in this guy.

Saying Dober shouldn't be a fav over anyone in the UFC is a huge stretch, he has legit UFC wins. Sorry Jae, but I see no logic there, and let's not forget Gonzalez is a late replacement Regional TUF reject, he is not really UFC fighter anyway.
To be fair he only has one legit ufc win

I don't understand any of the logic behind the gonzalez touting.

All of the arguments are basically "he has big muscles". Has anyone every actually watched him fight? He never uses his size advantage, he has stick legs and no takedown defense and off his back he appears to be a white belt.

In his one good win, vs taco padilla, he gets knocked down in the first and has a come from behind victory after tacos gasses.

He has length and some pop in his strikes, but dober is a MT champ and very durable. Can he win this way? Sure, but to me it is his only path to victory, definitely not by "physically he should treat him like a ragdoll" Dober out wrestled/grappled varner and leandro silva, how is a noob with no grappling going to treat him like a ragdoll?

Are you really putting weight into Dober beating a washed up Varner who knocked himself out prior to getting choked out? Also IIRC, he barely beat a Tony Sims who broke his hand earlier in the fight...

What legit UFC wins does he have besides Scott Holtzman? I was on Dober as the dog in that fight, by the way.

Gonzalez or pass, imo...

Faber hasnt dropped off a cliff but the saenz and rivera fights showed hes slowing down

Valid point, still, I think the line should be tighter. Got Rivera R1 KO hedge.

To be fair. I have like 2k of Werdum in parlays. Some him being the last leg.

So disappointed in this guy.
I dunno I think people might making too much of how 'bad' he looked at the weigh-ins. Dude's always been the same, he's never looked like Overeem or Lesnar.

Werdum is still one of the very best heavyweights in the UFC and Travis isn't. I don't think he's going to let you down in your acca's.

365 offers Jojo R1 sub@81,R2 sub@81,R3 sub@101…My bankroll on these three props

Jesus H. Christ!!!! This is the first time I have seen the WI pictures and what the hell is wrong with Werdum rocking the dadbod here? FFS, this is the worst I have seen Fabricio look since JDS landed the uppercut the on him that nearly blew out the back of his skull. Man, I was going to use Werdum as a parlay piece, but now I'm tempted to go the complete opposite direction. Either he is sick, had an injury, or has been on the gummy bears juice he talked about Reem using..

That's awesome. I just read your above breakdowns and was about to bring up Werdum looking like me after 2 months of heavy carbs and no workouts but you just covered it. Browne dec is +1005. He looks in good shape. Not impossible this ends up looking like an old Werdum fight like the one vs Overeem in Strikeforce. Or Browne KO at +2xx.

No way can I bet Werdum with him looking like that.

After talking to Duke, Robin Black says he "thinks" they may have been training one specific thing every day to beat Gall all this time (as well as the usual stuff)

Bonus: Renzo says he thinks Punk will win by guillotine

I'm gonna include Punk by sub in a round robin

i'm taking faber-rivera FOTN +400
I like Eye/Correia FOTN +500 better than Faber/Rivera +400.

• 2 chicks
• Both have nice asses
• Both strikers who lack 1-punch KO power
• Both throw a lot of strikes (for bantamweight women)
• Eye is the hometown girl and the crowd will cheer a lot in that fight, especially if it stays on the feet.
• They're headlining the Fox Sports 1 card, which I personally think is a better spot to be in, as it's the fight we remember most as we head into the PPV fights. Faber/Rivera is the 2nd fight on PPV, after Calderwood/Andrade, which will probably be more memorable than Faber/Rivera, imo.

I think Faber/Rivera styles will clash a bit, and Faber won't look as good as usual, thus not being exciting enough for a FOTN bonus.

Gall fastest SUB +300
i_stop.gif
The price on this event is being evaluated. Check back momentarily for an updated price.
Wager
9/10/2016 7:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 13011 Mickey Gall wins fastest SUB* +300 vs Any other result
all 10 fights must occur for action

tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back