UFC 203 - Stipe vs Overeem - Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never bet a Werdum fight again until after weigh in. Looked like complete shit vs JDS and got ktfo. Had a sloppy physique vs Stipe and fought like a moron.
I bet on Werdum vs Stipe. I had him closing out a shit load of parlays. Still rustled about it.

Jumping onto a fake table doesn't make you a good athlete.

Looked athletic to me in the videos I saw. Moved well. Again, I'm all over Gall so I don't think it will matter.

Looked athletic to me in the videos I saw. Moved well. Again, I'm all over Gall so I don't think it will matter.
He looked stiffer than my cawk after seeing Macedo in every sparring session I've seen.

I'm actually on Browne and Overeem as the dogs

Debating the Faber-Rivera fight. Faber is just older and slower and clearly not what he used to be while Rivera is on a hot streak. That's a tough one

I'm actually on Browne and Overeem as the dogs

Debating the Faber-Rivera fight. Faber is just older and slower and clearly not what he used to be while Rivera is on a hot streak. That's a tough one
Rivera all day. Faber is done.

I'm shocked so many people like Reem here. He looked horrible against AA. And his physique seems to be deteriorating fast

Wow, a lot better than I thought. I just did the math on my parlays ending in Gall (a few fights in the parlays cancelled)

Currently have 2.69u to win 4.23u on Gall (Approximately +155, I think)

Totally unsure what I'm going to do with it (Stay put, hedge, freeroll, etc)

I'm shocked so many people like Reem here. He looked horrible against AA. And his physique seems to be deteriorating fast

i really like Stipe in this one. better chin (huge advantage at hw) better hands and better cardio. i think he will exploit Reems tendacy to freeze when he is being pressured

It is pretty much a known fact and highly unlikely, but if for whatever reason it is a close fight that goes to the judges, it will probably go to Stipe. Hometown advantage in a title fight. Clevelanders are pretty passionate sports people, too. They probably remember him as being the first person/team in a long damn time to win a title for Cleveland (Obviously not as important as any of their sports teams, but still). He won the title before LeBron and the Cavs won the NBA Finals. I expect a lot of "Stipe" or "Cleveland" chants.

Just a reminder

No one has a better chin at HW past the fully shot fighters like Bigfoot. Miocic can go down just as easily as Reem if a shot lands.

No one has a better chin at HW past the fully shot fighters like Bigfoot. Miocic can go down just as easily as Reem if a shot lands.

Of course. But stipe has at least shown he doesn't melt to any decent shot.

I think Reem is being severely overrated lately.

So Reem just will not get touched by Stipe? He's just going to dominate him? Because if Stipe hits him with just a decent shot we all pretty much know what will happen. And if this thing somehow sees the 3rd Stipe has a huge advantage. Even Big Country was catching EconoReem in the 3rd

I thought he looked real good vs AA. It basically resembled his JDS fight where he had one scary moment on defense against the fence, but other than that completely controlled the fight at range.

So Reem just will not get touched by Stipe? He's just going to dominate him? Because if Stipe hits him with just a decent shot we all pretty much know what will happen. And if this thing somehow sees the 3rd Stipe has a huge advantage. Even Big Country was catching EconoReem in the 3rd
Honestly, whos to say this doesn't go real similar to JDS and AA fights? Stipe's style is boxing heavy just like theirs.

I think its completely conceivable Reem controls the spacing and pace as he has recently, and finds the money shot

Thoughts on Punk from someone who watched him wrestle and even took his daughter to watch him live. He is NOT a fast athletic guy. He is NOT explosive.

He's not a Lesnar or Ziggler type wrestler. He's actually kinda slow

Honestly, whos to say this doesn't go real similar to JDS and AA fights? Stipe's style is boxing heavy just like theirs.

I think its completely conceivable Reem controls the spacing and pace as he has recently, and finds the money shot

Well. JDS was not JDS that fight. And AA is not Stipe.

Who's to say this doesn't go like Stipe Werdum or Stipe AA. I think that's even more likely.

And seriously. Do u not think Stipe will land a punch?

Wow, a lot better than I thought. I just did the math on my parlays ending in Gall (a few fights in the parlays cancelled)

Currently have 2.69u to win 4.23u on Gall (Approximately +155, I think)

Totally unsure what I'm going to do with it (Stay put, hedge, freeroll, etc)

I'd hedge. Punk my spinning back fist all day.
Y0J45.gif

I thought he looked real good vs AA. It basically resembled his JDS fight where he had one scary moment on defense against the fence, but other than that completely controlled the fight at range.
Man. I saw a different fight. I thought he looked slow and off balance. And not near as strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back