Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-204-Bisping-vs-Henderson-2-54381

5ce239eb58db40e092a6755c862219fa.png

5367.png

Already have a few units on Bisping at -210. in england vs 1-round hendo.. feels like a steal to me

Real nice card on paper, but man does Martins vs Santos in England feel out of place.

one of my friends tried to book tickets for this and apparently the main card starts during the middle of the night uk time. the timing should be ideal for american viewers.

i have so many fucking strong leans on this card. depending on how the next 2 events go i might drop a murphy wad on mousasi/bisping double.

think osp steamrolls manuwa too.

one of my friends tried to book tickets for this and apparently the main card starts during the middle of the night uk time. the timing should be ideal for american viewers.
Yeah that's why they're fucking you guys over, so it can start at regular time for USA lol I read tickets sold pretty fast though so I guess it works out for the UFC

Also have plenty of strong leans here

i think manuwa is generally very overrated. i'll have to watch some tape for technical analysis but manuwa is very stiff on the feet, almost robotic, and osp packs a tonne of power and is a much better athlete. think manuwa gets caught by something nasty, probably early.

i think manuwa is generally very overrated. i'll have to watch some tape for technical analysis but manuwa is very stiff on the feet, almost robotic, and osp packs a tonne of power and is a much better athlete. think manuwa gets caught by something nasty, probably early.

idk, i think manuwa is a bit sharper than that.. has some dirty leg kicks, too -- any close rounds COULD be his in england.. hrmmm. not sure if i'm wiling to lay the juice on o eth pee.

i'm liking the o1.5 +135 a bit...

Need to watch tape, but OSP struggles when guys get inside effectively and I do wonder if Manuwa can do that. Age is not on Jimi's side though, and hes had leg injuries (think MCL tear vs Jan?) so the opening lines seem accurate.

i have so many fucking strong leans on this card. depending on how the next 2 events go i might drop a murphy wad on mousasi/bisping double.

think osp steamrolls manuwa too.

Bisping mous is tempting. Not sure what to do tho thats pays evens but really like tumenov and bektic too.

I was going to go to this event, was excited af then read the main event will be 5am UK time. Fuck the UFC

Bisping mous is tempting. Not sure what to do tho thats pays evens but really like tumenov and bektic too.
Could always do what i'm doing, and make 2 teamers out of those 4. Just hoping Tumenov and Bektic aren't crazy juiced.

I'm already on Manuwa @ +162 I think this is a very winnable fight for him. OSP is a guy that's gonna look to strike with him (I think) and Manuwa will have a big technical advantage on the feet so I love me some dog money on him. OSP obviously has a pretty good chance to get the KO anyways though despite the techincal disadvantage due to that power and explosiveness.

I was going to go to this event, was excited af then read the main event will be 5am UK time. Fuck the UFC

whoa, seriously? i guess since it's PPV it's normal times for the people in the most important and truest time zone in the world, eastern standard time.. the rest of the world should just adjust accordingly every time for everything!

Yeah same here, was looking forward to it then found out the timings and it just feels like they don't really care about the UK audience. I'm sure they're expecting a sick atmosphere but if Bisping is fighting around 5am a lot of the arena are going to be hammered and maybe even asleep. Fuck 'em.

Yeah I was at the arena when Gustafsson fought Rumble in Stockholm. That fight started at like 4 AM, it was pretty bizzarre to be at a live event in the middle of the night.

whoa, seriously? i guess since it's PPV it's normal times for the people in the most important and truest time zone in the world, eastern standard time.. the rest of the world should just adjust accordingly every time for everything!

Come on man give us Brits one week off! I get 2/3 hrs sleep every Sat now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back