UFC 205 - Conor vs Alvarez - NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. just did a payout a couple weeks ago via moneygram, very fast, no fees. BoL is legit for me so far. (small limits on payouts tho, just like 5d, if using moneygram etc)

Nice, well in that case I see some lucky Filipino or Nicaraguan getting some money in the near future. #ReferencesOnlyDegensWillGet.

Goddamit where are the Khabib nut nuggers?! They better come out, MJ at +200 or better is gold

I'm keeping my eye on the Cerrone and Woodley lines, will play Cowboy if he drops to -150 or better and Woodley at +160 or better.

can someone tell me about lyman good? how does he match up with belal?

kennedy/cerrone double might be good. looking at mj and pennington as single dog bets.

can someone tell me about lyman good? how does he match up with belal?
kennedy/cerrone double might be good. looking at mj and pennington as single dog bets.
Fireworks, thats how he matches up. Should be a hell of a battle, think Belal having the wrestling advantage could play a big part here though. Hes kind of like Montano but less athletic, more controlled, harder hitting, better IQ.

fwiw, I also thinking laying juice on Cerrone here is not a good idea. I'll be on Kelvin myself. Think keeping in mind the old adage of styles make fights, Kelvin is one of the worst guys for Cerrone at 170

Fireworks, thats how he matches up. Should be a hell of a battle, think Belal having the wrestling advantage could play a big part here though. Hes kind of like Montano but less athletic, more controlled, harder hitting, better IQ.

fwiw, I also thinking laying juice on Cerrone here is not a good idea. I'll be on Kelvin myself. Think keeping in mind the old adage of styles make fights, Kelvin is one of the worst guys for Cerrone at 170

I like Lyman style wise but I think cardio is gonna be a big issue for him. Belal reminds me of a better version of Court McGee down to the style and the beard and his pace might be too much for Lyman to overcome in the second half of the fight.

Wb + edgar or jj looks good

Was just about to post JJ + WB (and now here I am, doing it). Going big on that one.

JJ is champion, enough said I think.
And, yes, I will be favouring that dude who owned Rory, who owned Tyron. Don't care, that mmath works for me.

I like Lyman style wise but I think cardio is gonna be a big issue for him. Belal reminds me of a better version of Court McGee down to the style and the beard and his pace might be too much for Lyman to overcome in the second half of the fight.

On board. I think Belal can and will sneak in a couple of well-timed takedowns to take this decision. Good's losses are almost exclusively from that.. from askren to koreshkov, even against Ian stephens on Tuf... You take good down, you win.

Belal has more volume, has been way more active, and should take this.

And for the record, none od us are saying Lyman good is a bad fighter. He's a fucking enormous WW who's been around the block, strong mofo with pretty good hands. His top game isn't terrible, either, but hes not gonna take belal down.. prolly won't really try to, either

I think Cerrone & Wonderboy win rather easily.

Hoping for better lines. But even here I see value

Weird. I think Kelvin is one of the easier match ups for Cerrone.

Weird. I think Kelvin is one of the easier match ups for Cerrone.
Not sure why. Everything Cerrone has ever struggled with Kelvin brings to the table, and on top of that hes young and seemingly always improving

Not sure why. Everything Cerrone has ever struggled with Kelvin brings to the table, and on top of that hes young and seemingly always improving
I'm sorry man. I just really disagree. I think ellenburger brought more that could have troubled cerrone. I don't see Kelvin getting him out early so what is kelvin gonna do? The Kelvin that fought shot Hendricks is gonna get smoked IMO. I had BIG money on Kelvin that fight and I was honestly still a bit worried that fight. As shot and messed up as Hendricks obviously was that fight. He still landed on Kelvin with regularity.

Don't get me wrong. Kelvin is a good fighter. But I don't see him winning at range. I don't see him taking down and keeping Donald down. And I don't see him knocking him out in Rd 1

Only thing that worries me is that MAYBE Kelvin could wall n stall enough in 2 out of 3 rounds.

I'm sorry man. I just really disagree. I think ellenburger brought more that could have troubled cerrone. I don't see Kelvin getting him out early so what is kelvin gonna do? The Kelvin that fought shot Hendricks is gonna get smoked IMO. I had BIG money on Kelvin that fight and I was honestly still a bit worried that fight. As shot and messed up as Hendricks obviously was that fight. He still landed on Kelvin with regularity.

Don't get me wrong. Kelvin is a good fighter. But I don't see him winning at range. I don't see him taking down and keeping Donald down. And I don't see him knocking him out in Rd 1
Ellenberger?! Thats a big statement. Ellenberger has a big right hand and thats it (ok apparently a nice switch kick to the body too). Plus hes orthodox. Things that Cerrone struggles with that Kelvin brings to the table: Southpaw, nonstop aggression, ability to hit takedowns, great boxing on the inside and an ability to get there intelligently, very hard left kick to the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back