UFC 205 - Conor vs Alvarez - NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put down a huge bet on McGregor...

Alvarez is going to get massacred on the feet. He will get counter-KOed quickly if he tries to pressure, he will get eaten alive at karate distance if he doesn't. He won't be able to keep McGregor down if he does manage to get him there. I just don't see how he's gonna win other than very close decision. I have full faith in post-wake up call McGregor to take this.

Also hit Romero big. Weidman goes way downhill without the threat of grappling. I'm pretty sure Romero should be the favorite here.

and weidman is coming off the herniated neck surgery. with all his injuries this guy may never be the same

romero is coming off the usada suspension but it was for an oral ped and i dont think this should even be factored into capping this fight

and weidman is coming off the herniated neck surgery. with all his injuries this guy may never be the same

romero is coming off the usada suspension but it was for an oral ped and i dont think this should even be factored into capping this fight

Whereas Weidman looked tiny against Rockhold. I think I'm going big on Romero.

There has never been easier money than Conor TKO/KO and Conor ML. Alvarez gets rocked constantly and Conor WILL land, Conor is two weight world champ come 205.

Mark my words.

I said he would win by decision last time out and this time, I think Conor KO in 1st or 2nd.
Damn you're gonna look silly af when Alvarez takes Conor down at ease like Mendes did but doesn't gas.

Damn you're gonna look silly af when Alvarez takes Conor down at ease like Mendes did but doesn't gas.

Tend to agree. Alvarez will get hit but that will probably only make him ditch his 3-4 minutes of trading on the feet before he starts the takedown(s).

I wouldn't even be surprised to if Eddie rocked Conor, I mean he rocked RDA ffs. Conor was about to get knocked out by Nate.

Lol at anyone who thinks a guy who was getting beat on the feet by Melendes and was getting rocked has a chance of eating that left hand.
Lol at anyone who thinks Conor is a sure bet against the LW champ who ran through RDA when he has no ground game, terrible cardio and got rocked by Nate.

Can we have a separate thread for the Connor Alvarez-fight?

Conor has no ground game?

How much stupid is in this comment?

Conor has no ground game? Here is his offensive and defensive jits.

720cb99b7cc182f08eaf6cb3af2dd960.gif
BlankWarmCaecilian.gif
conor-mendeswatermarked.gif

Going to decision against Holloway means terrible cardio?

Beating Diaz in round 4 means no cardio? Go to the gym before you spout your nonsense, your hate is clouding your judgement and you're gonna lose money. Run for 10 mins, you will gas but then get a second wind and you'll go for hours.

Eddie has been rocked in most of his battles and Conor has been rocked once by Nate. Lol at your bias.
Lol I don't hate Conor at all and I've bet him against everyone except Diaz. Your love for Conor's cock is clouding your judgement. The way Mendes passed his guard made it look like he's a white belt, and the only reason he got up is because Mendes gassed and went for a guillotine. Sorry to burst your bubble but his BJJ is just not good at all no matter how many highlights against Dennis Siver (lol) you show.

Conor spent 300 grand on a camp and still gassed against Diaz in 8 minutes in the second fight, Eddie isn't just saying that for no reason. He has bad cardio and he's lucky Diaz can't cut off the cage to save his life and gassed out too or he'd have been stopped again.

If Eddie can rock RDA he can rock Conor too. Getting rocked by Diaz is a terrible look and showed me his chin isn't as good as we all once thought. He wouldn't eat the shots Eddie has throughout his career, and good luck to him if he's as hittable at 155 than he was at 145.

Oh you mean at the end of round 5 just after Nate got taken down by Conor and there was a 30 seconds left in the fight? Were Conor basically gave it up?

This after two rounds of trying to panic wrestle Conor and not attempt to get a TD in rounds 3 and 4?
It's not a secret that Nate fought like a moron in the second fight. He chose to strike rather than clinch and go for takedowns earlier like he should have.

Now I know why you're still the same Robbiedawg. Just complete and utter disregard for facts. Yes I am a Conor fan but I aint a delusional nutthugger.

- Conor's BJJ is quite good BUT his bottom game is appalling frankly. Getting kneebared by an unknown is not a good look but his BJJ is at a high Brown level. Its his BOTTOM game thats poor.
So calling his BJJ not that good when you couldnt tell the difference between and anaconda choke and a d'arce is hilarious. Study the game, its a part you clearly lack in.

- He gassed in 8 minutes? How come he proceeded to win round 4 and go the full 5?

- Nate has rocked so many damn fighters from MJ to Cerrone, no shame in getting rocked by a Diaz.

- I agree, if Eddie can rock RDA then he can rock Conor. The same goes for Conor, if he can knockdown Nate three times, then he can knockdown Eddie and finish him.
LOL WTF am I saying that is wrong here? What facts am I disregarding?

If it makes you happy, I'll specify that he has a terrible bottom game as opposed to overall BJJ

He did noticeably gas in 8 minutes, that is just fact, but so did Diaz after the 3rd (he probably was injured, he looked terrible and he isn't known for gassing) which allowed him to stay in the fight

Nate has rocked people before but with overwhelming volume only. He still has no power compared to other LWs and one 1-2 rocked Conor. If a 1-2 from Diaz can rock Conor, don't be surprised if someone at LW sleeps him. He can't rely on his chin like has against FWs. Completely disregarding Eddie is laughable.

Even the top analysts call moves or sequences wrong regularly. Just because I got a d'arce and anaconda mixed up when I was barely paying attention and was mostly going off what people on Twitter were saying doesn't mean I'm suddenly clueless.

You're making yourself look like a bit of a dickriding funsponge here.

Ganked this from a sherdog article but it (eloquently) sums up what I think will happen too:

It’s not a good fight. Because Conor sucks. Eddie’s smart. He won’t get caught up in the dramatics of it all,” Cerrone said on the UFC “Unfiltered” podcast. “He’ll just go out there, take him down, f---ing wrestle him and f---ing submit the dude. Easy work.

“Conor’s real good at getting you emotionally involved. I think you just go out there take him down, f---ing end him. Quick. Done. Check please.”

And no reason to reply to with an answer when you SHOULD know Nate rocks people constantly with the 1-2. You're as dumb as bricks if you dont and lol at comparing you self to top analysts.
Being a biased, dickriding funsponge who can't reply when he knows he's wrong and completely disregards the LW champ who ran through one of the best LWs ever is a beast my man.

Don't get into a discussion if you're just going to ignore facts and spout nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back