1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC 205 - Conor vs Alvarez - NY

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iGnP Silver Belt

Yeah, you're looking to parlay three guys who have high odds [Khabib (-320), Wonderboy (-185), Edgar (-325)]. You're not really doing anything 'good' by parlaying them because a parlay is essentially rolling over the winnings from one bet to another. Long term, paying for odds like that are going to cost you money unless you're picking fights at an amazing clip. If I were you, I'd look into playing props for these fights that have lower odds. For instance, if you think Khabib is gonna win his fight by wrestling MJ, you can make a play like Khabib by decision at +118. Yeah, he can win the fight by KO or SUB and you'd lose your bet, but if MJ wins (most in the thread are on MJ for what its worth), you'd lose a lot less by playing that.

2. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

MJ dec up to +600. I'm sorry but there's value there. If he can keep the fight standing even a decent amount of the time he'll have the better of it.

3. cagebrain Purple Belt

at this point, Im guessing the fight is on, it would have probably been announced by now if it was off since the fight starts in 70 minutes.

4. Agent Mulder Black Belt

Yeah im taking some at +650 on EU bookie (unibet).

5. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.