UFC 206 pbp/discussion/etc

So pumped for this card. Good luck everyone.

My take for what it's worth on "manners" and all that in here:

There's limits. I think Joe B is right in that different people view "manners" differently. For example, I'm old as fuck (turn 40 this month) so some of stuff the younger guys here post seems to be close to the edge to me. That said, it's a freaking forum for MMA betting so I don't expect the same level of politeness that I make damn sure my 7 year old daughter practices. Certain guys are gonna be more edgy. Robbie (Brick Top) got the ban hammer in his first go here. He was taking stuff too far. I told him (not that he listened to me necessarily, but I did post it multiple times) to just chill a LITTLE in his delivery. Everyone has to have the freedom to be who they are, just gotta hit that baseline minimum in terms of being cordial. I think Robbie has dialed it back a bit but still posts good insight and some seriously hilarious shit sometimes.

To me the biggest thing is just don't let it get personal. BT is right, we're all here trying to help each other crush the books. We're gonna have disagreements, like for example Joe B foolishly thinking Sage is a good bet as a favorite over Gall (Love ya Joe B, you still my boy). But even if you think what the other guy is saying is the dumbest motherfucking thing you've ever heard, no need to be a total asshat in responding. Because I've found out that A) that never accomplishes shit other than pissing the other guy off and B) Every now and then that dumb shit the other guy posted is RIGHT and I'm WRONG. And then I'm 2x the asshole for responding like a shithead.

Fighter bashing...yeah. Shouldn't happen. I get it. Honestly, the funniest thing I have read here in forever was Robbie after Roy lost to Black Beast saying "Roy Nelson...Fuck off. Enjoy diabetes." Now, that's a total dick thing to say. Said directly after a fight that Robbie los $ on. But I literally laughed for an hour after that. So with that stuff...I guess...if it's really funny I'd want EZ to let it slide. If it's not, start dropping dubs. Not for me to say, that's just my totally warped view on it.

Sorry this was long, rambling, and probably mostly worthless. But I'm already on cocktail #3, it's snowing like mad outside, and I'm ready to smash the books baby!

Amen brother! Weather is shit out here too then again kind of glad it's not 64 degrees out global warming is scary af.

Damn. I'm 43. That must make me ancient

Ha ha sweet! I'm not the oldest guy here. Couple weeks I'm 40 and after that it doesn't matter. You and I and all the other old guys will just get lumped together.

Feeling Great About Tonight, after That Fluke Bullshit In The Badr Fight my Bad Luck Is Out Of The Way And There's No Way I Dont Cash.

Amen brother! Weather is shit out here too then again kind of glad it's not 64 degrees out global warming is scary af.

Yeah agree. There's something reassuring about the weather looking like it's supposed to. Staying home drinking watching the fights is good by me. Let it snow!

Nothing like a thoughtful discussion on communication practices to help us all just get along <333333

Now lets get this motherfuckin money hos

Damn. I'm 43. That must make me ancient

43 is the new 30 I am told, closing in on the big ole 40 next year so plenty of old gits left around here

time for the flyweights to fly themselves to a decision

Agree Robbie. If you don't like Mike then you can get ready to catch these hands.

Bit on Makovski -125 to win 100. Was eying the dec prop but without doing the math seems like -125> +100

Playing gastelum at +125 small as well. Tough fight to predict so not going bigger but i see hand speed being a major difference. Gastelum is prob better at 185 since he relies on his speed. Aside from those chokes he doesnt seem to impose his will with his wrestling. I think he will look better at this weight

Alright boys hop off your girls it's go time.

Need to fucking cash in this event. Great year so far I wanna add more. ALL DEM MONEY IM CUMIN FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty big on fun size here

And fuck bookmaker and there are no props having asses

having alot more props on this event than usual. Let's see how that turns out

O2.5 pretty big here, closing a few parlays and opening one...

tiny on makovsky straight, tempted to do a lil more down at -130.. but might be forcing it.

if this shit doesn't go 3 rounds i give up on capping!

9734462.jpg

9734456.jpg

9734453.jpg

9734451.jpg

9734448.jpg

9734445.jpg

9734442.jpg

9734439.jpg

9734436.jpg

9734432.jpg

9734431.jpg

9734421.jpg