UFC 206 pbp/discussion/etc

Both has two losses in a row. Something crazy might happen like a sub.. Otherwise someone to win via split decision

Im feeling a money night let's start it off right with the Ortiz machovksy over

Any books offering live bet for fight pass prelims?
Don't see it on Unibet

Alright boys hop off your girls it's go time.

My take for what it's worth on "manners" and all that in here:

There's limits. I think Joe B is right in that different people view "manners" differently. For example, I'm old as fuck (turn 40 this month) so some of stuff the younger guys here post seems to be close to the edge to me. That said, it's a freaking forum for MMA betting so I don't expect the same level of politeness that I make damn sure my 7 year old daughter practices. Certain guys are gonna be more edgy. Robbie (Brick Top) got the ban hammer in his first go here. He was taking stuff too far. I told him (not that he listened to me necessarily, but I did post it multiple times) to just chill a LITTLE in his delivery. Everyone has to have the freedom to be who they are, just gotta hit that baseline minimum in terms of being cordial. I think Robbie has dialed it back a bit but still posts good insight and some seriously hilarious shit sometimes.

To me the biggest thing is just don't let it get personal. BT is right, we're all here trying to help each other crush the books. We're gonna have disagreements, like for example Joe B foolishly thinking Sage is a good bet as a favorite over Gall (Love ya Joe B, you still my boy). But even if you think what the other guy is saying is the dumbest motherfucking thing you've ever heard, no need to be a total asshat in responding. Because I've found out that A) that never accomplishes shit other than pissing the other guy off and B) Every now and then that dumb shit the other guy posted is RIGHT and I'm WRONG. And then I'm 2x the asshole for responding like a shithead.

Fighter bashing...yeah. Shouldn't happen. I get it. Honestly, the funniest thing I have read here in forever was Robbie after Roy lost to Black Beast saying "Roy Nelson...Fuck off. Enjoy diabetes." Now, that's a total dick thing to say. Said directly after a fight that Robbie los $ on. But I literally laughed for an hour after that. So with that stuff...I guess...if it's really funny I'd want EZ to let it slide. If it's not, start dropping dubs. Not for me to say, that's just my totally warped view on it.

Sorry this was long, rambling, and probably mostly worthless. But I'm already on cocktail #3, it's snowing like mad outside, and I'm ready to smash the books baby!

Good stuff homey ! You might be right with the age thing, I'm 36 so perhaps I'm just getting old and grumpy these days LOL I just wish these kids would turn down their music and the others get off of my lawn so I can enjoy these fights in peace without having to call the man.

Here we go! Damn this main card has some crazy good fights.

Best of luck fellas!

Unibet said they would have LB but there is none?

I'm predicting another heavy favorite card. I think 8 favorites win out of the 12 fights. But I'm hoping all 12 favorites win because that's legit who I picked in each bout

Went with mercier instead of dober even though dober looked good his last fight. Mercier is local and does good in Canada

f it added small on makovsky straight

added a lil bet on makovsky -125 crazy odds swing on this fighti

I passed on this one hard to read how well Ortiz handles the wrestling. I hate his style and looking at his big head too.

I think I'm especially touchy after a loss where ppl are rubbing our noses in it and, after the fact saying they knew and it was easy, etc...

I always appreciate EZ's "sorry for your loss XXX backers" before or after he comments lol

Not the first time unibet sets a fight as live and when the time comes instead of going live the link disappears

Nothing showing on unibet or paddypower live bet wise but unibet are showing live on next fight
hopefully pops up for others also !

Man dustins size is giving Makovski some trouble.

Nothing showing on unibet or paddypower live bet wise but unibet are showing live on next fight
hopefully pops up for others also !

It showed live on this one as well but it didn't go live

Back