Not open for further replies.
Glad i jumped on those Betsafe lines. Betsafe vs current lines which i grabbed:

Gastelum +140 - Betsafe +124

Dober +130 - Betsafe +220

Vannata -180 - Betsafe -117

Mein -165 - Betsafe -117

Cirkunov -120 - Betsafe +108

Saggo +165 - Betsafe +190

I'm no dog hunter normally but I love this card for betting. Never had so many single plays on a card albeit i've only put 0.4 units on each besides Saggo where i was limited to 0.1 units for some reason.

Last edited:
Word to the wise, Kennedy's rumored to have had some military experience.
Damn I forgot about that. His only good win is from wrestle fucking Bisping and he's 37 and has been out for 2 years but I'm hesitant now because he's been hunting Hitler

The Kelvin that fought Woodley beats Kennedy easy and that was a bad performance for him, had the flu in fight week etc

He ate clean shots from Woodley like cupcakes and I'm willing to bet Kennedy has declined big time

Lmao just watched Tim vs Yoel. Tim is such a scumbag, gets dominated the whole fight then grabs Yoels glove at the end of round 2 (cheating) and rocks Yoel (first time he landed an effective strike) then gets all mad when Yoel cheats back an stays on the stool for an extra 15 secs. Then Yoel knocks him the fuck out. What a troll lol.

OK so let me get this straight. Kennedy's best win is wrestlefucking Bisping in his first fight after his detached retina, he's 37 and coming from a 2 year layoff and people are betting on him as a fav against a guy with better striking, good takedown defense and great grappling?

OK so let me get this straight. Kennedy's best win is wrestlefucking Bisping in his first fight after his detached retina, he's 37 and coming from a 2 year layoff and people are betting on him as a fav against a guy with better striking, good takedown defense and great grappling?

ive watched no tape but i thought +124 was crazy at betsafe and the lines even better elsewhere. and as you know im no dog bettor.

I agree with you guys but I am a bit concerned that Tim will be able to hold Gastelum down because of the size advantage (which will be substansial).

I agree with you guys but I am a bit concerned that Tim will be able to hold Gastelum down because of the size advantage (which will be substansial).
I'm not too worried, Gastelum not only has great footwork but great sweeps as well

Hit Cerrone itd +155 and Gas dec +243

I know I should be playing that price on Cub dec right now, but I <3 DHC so much. Still torn, praying DHC price gets a lot better.

oh shit that cerrone inside distance line is sexy

First round was clearly Pettis but id be hesitant to give it a 10-8 when Pettis was taken down once and had his back taken before that liver kick and then taken down and had is back taken again after the liver kick.

Oliveira swept him and had his back for a few seconds before Pettis reversed the position and landed another 45 seconds of ground and pound. All three judges gave Pettis a 10-8 first round and one judge gave Pettis the second. Best case for Oliveira was a majority draw and he was subbed less than 2 mins into 3rd the round

EDIT: Link to the scorecards:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq6ah7iVUAASBqs.jpg

Last edited:
cerrone dropped to +105 on 5 dimes itd dammit! Think ill just throw his money line in parlays just in case brown survives 3 rounds. I like that over 2.5 in pettis halloway -225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back