UFC 206 - Pettis vs Holloway - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Pettis. After this loss he'll have to go back to 155 where everyone in top 10 has a good chance of beating him. Was one of my favorite fighters back in WEC days to his title run. Sad his best years look like theyll have been in his early 20s
nah bro if he can just get back to his old self he can be champion again.

Poor Pettis. After this loss he'll have to go back to 155 where everyone in top 10 has a good chance of beating him. Was one of my favorite fighters back in WEC days to his title run. Sad his best years look like theyll have been in his early 20s

This sucks, I was so pumped for this fight and have been defending Pettis ITT. Huge confidence decrease obviously.

khab missing weight makes me think hes going to look really flat again like last time out. gonna add more to saggo dec

This sucks, I was so pumped for this fight and have been defending Pettis ITT. Huge confidence decrease obviously.
Yeah man even though I favored Max always this had FOTY potential. Tomorrow's card in general one of the best PPVs top to bottom of the year easily imo. Hopefully it's still a fun fight.

Good lord, just open up a flyweight division.

20 lbs is such a huge gap for women that are to small for 135 and to big for 115. Basically making Val kill her self.

Rustam Khabilov (158.5)* • – Khabilov has until 11 a.m. ET to make the 156-pound limit
Anthony Pettis (148)** • – Pettis has until 11 a.m. ET to make the 145-pound limit
Valerie Letourneau (117.5)*** • – Letourneau misses weight by 1.5 pounds.

Khabilov weighs in at 158. Fade the Ruski

dude he was horrible last fight, honeslty.. if he is 100% he's a bad matchup for saggo, but now he's missing weight? after that shit performance vs leandro silva? i'm on saggo +170 now (along with my O2.5, etc)

Pls try and make weight pettis. they should say if he doesnt make weight interim belt is only up for max

dude he was horrible last fight, honeslty.. if he is 100% he's a bad matchup for saggo, but now he's missing weight? after that shit performance vs leandro silva? i'm on saggo +170 now (along with my O2.5, etc)

completely agree. i bet on him in that fight and was shitting myself. im already on saggo ml and dec missing weight means im adding more

Max will could sub Pettis?
Like a lot Max ko or dec @1.90

Pls try and make weight pettis. they should say if he doesnt make weight interim belt is only up for max
Oh lord now they're fighting for the half interim title. I thought it wasn't possible to devalue this title any more. Seems like they found a way

Oh lord now they're fighting for the half interim title. I thought it wasn't possible to devalue this title any more. Seems like they found a way

they haven't said that im saying that's what they should do

unreal, 3 fighters missing weight on a ppv card.. and kish on the friday card.. pretty sad

shocked at pettis missing, seems like he'd normally do whatever it takes to make it.. it's prolly a case of the weight just not coming off , but maybe he didn't prepare right.. that dude he's with on embedded every day must be shitting bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back