UFC 206 - Pettis vs Holloway - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you suggesting that the last FOURTEEN TIMES ortiz has gone O2.5? and would be 16 in a row but in january 2011 he was 20 seconds off of 2:30 of rd 3

nahhh!

jesus, and makovsky has been O2.5 9 straight times
One day when an over like this one is priced something like -500 i will look back on these days and wonder why I didn't throw all I own on that -265

Cub dec +440

Gastelum dec +243

These choi lines are nuts imo. not Choi itd -120..

Hit Cerrone itd +155 and Gas dec +243

I know I should be playing that price on Cub dec right now, but I <3 DHC so much. Still torn, praying DHC price gets a lot better.

Hit Cerrone itd +155 and Gas dec +243

I know I should be playing that price on Cub dec right now, but I <3 DHC so much. Still torn, praying DHC price gets a lot better.

i was looking at that cowboy itd line, too.

not yet, no.

dober in canada ? hrmm, idk. i like +160 on him more than -2xx on OAM but no bet for me yet

I have a strong feeling Dober +3.5 is in my future. And not for small action. I think that's how I'm gonna play this one. If he loses (which he very well could), I still think it's a competitive decision loss. Might throw a bit on Dober dec or ML but +3.5 will be most of my action.

Ortiz/Fun Size o2.5 at -265 is still plenty good enough for me. I expected -325 or even worse. You guys fucking ruined the Gastelum dec line LOL. It's +180 now, no point in that. Just will stick with my ML bet unless it goes back up. Cowboy itd +105 now too. I missed that one too but am still hitting it.

Ortiz/Fun Size o2.5 at -265 is still plenty good enough for me. I expected -325 or even worse. You guys fucking ruined the Gastelum dec line LOL. It's +180 now, no point in that. Just will stick with my ML bet unless it goes back up. Cowboy itd +105 now too. I missed that one too but am still hitting it.

i took it -265, too

I have a strong feeling Dober +3.5 is in my future. And not for small action. I think that's how I'm gonna play this one. If he loses (which he very well could), I still think it's a competitive decision loss. Might throw a bit on Dober dec or ML but +3.5 will be most of my action.

just for some feedback - fight's in toronto, could be canadian bias etc

i took it -265, too

just for some feedback - fight's in toronto, could be canadian bias etc

Yeah, that is a concern. They love them some French Canadian OAM up there. I'm thinking Dober still has to be good enough to clearly win a round, and make at least one other competitive. Need to see odds and am gonna play it, but the fact it's in Toronto definitely will have me pump the brakes in terms of bet size.

Decided to go big this event, Zak/Ortiz over dropped to -230 and I was able to get 10.15 units on it, also parlayed it with Cerrone for another 8u. Feels a bit irresponsible but I've been waiting for a line I'm comfortable going ham on. I already have about 45 units down this weekend and feel fairly confident

Ortiz/Zak O 2,5+Cerrone -112

will be big on this parlay

No one like mein? I got him at -117 but even -150 looks appealing still.

Going big on Kelvin. Kennedy is one of the most overrated fighters in recent UFC history. Now he's 37 and coming off a 2 year layoff
Word to the wise, Kennedy's rumored to have had some military experience.

Going big on Kelvin. Kennedy is one of the most overrated fighters in recent UFC history. Now he's 37 and coming off a 2 year layoff
Member when Bisping was a massive favorite and than Kennedy gave him a Murican ass whoopin? Oooh I member

But seriously, Kennedy has been under rated for a VERY long time. I'm on Kelvin too, but Kennedy is a great fighter and a top MW for a long time

I'm going to crush Cirkunov's ML if I can get odds on pinnacle before his get worse.

Zak/Ortiz over now at -400, think it'll keep going?

Have to disagree that Pettis was on his way to losing to Oliveira. Round 1 was a clear 10-8 IMO. Pettis destroyed and nearly finished him in that round and I was surprised Oliveira made it through. Worst case for Pettis was a draw I think. And again, Oliveira used his grappling to get himself back into the fight, something that Max is unlikely to do. It was also another example of how dangerous Pettis is when you give him a chance to lock in a sub. It's hard to continue to call them hail mary's when he's been able to sub Bendo, Melendez and Oliveira, some of the best grapplers in their respective divisions. Don't forget that Pettis rocked Melendez with a number of big shots before the guillotine in that second round too. Max has looked pretty durable from what we've seen but will he be able to handle the shots that Pettis almost inevitably lands even in fights he's lost?

I do agree with the cardio concerns though. If Pettis can't end this in the first 3 rounds, I think there's a strong chance he'll lose a decision. Very hard to see Max finishing him though with Pettis's durability and slick BJJ (he was in a number of dangerous positions against Oliveira and defended nicely). If I can get Pettis NSC at near evens I may go big on it.

First round was clearly Pettis but id be hesitant to give it a 10-8 when Pettis was taken down once and had his back taken before that liver kick and then taken down and had is back taken again after the liver kick.

Also, for the homies like @Sham5916910 with the parlay style, how do u not make the most massive two teamer ever out of the overs for the Ortiz/Mak and Saggo/Rustam fights?! lol

Tempting but i don't play props big let alone parlay them even though this does look likely to hit. I threw khabilov parke over in a parlay alongside someone to win and that hit. But i have reservations with going big for some reason on props.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back