UFC 206, Waldo, End of Year Shoop Thread and Santa Hat AV's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jehannum

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
This is an "anything goes" event with a christmas theme, so dig up old classics and new gems
Pm0gklN.gif

Christmas time is upon us once again and Sherdog's shooping community intends to keep you entertained .... FREE OF CHARGE!! Sit back, relax and let us take you on a wild ride of random creativity, terrible puns, and shoop skills so varied your eyes may bleed. Literally.

T3Pfu1x.png
THIS SPECIAL RUNS FROM 5TH DEC TO 5TH JAN!
NU3QmRW.png

Obviously a shoop thread would be useless without shoops, so we intend to merge any shoop threads created over the Christmas period into this thread whether the shoops are festive or not, giving our artists additional material to work with over the festive season, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE SHOOPS!

(
Presented by SHERDOG SHOOP NEWS - see @bigwaverider for info about the newsletter)

1T0uIgc.png
CHECK BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE FOR TEMPLATES!
hwQ9aqr.png

There will be many templates created over the next 30 days which we will collect and share here, as many Sherdog members may be unable to make their own templates but are able to copy and paste them onto other images. The masses are reliant on us, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE TEMPLATES!

(
feel free to tag @Jehannum & @bigwaverider in your reply if you submit any templates for use)

sQTKjUZ.png
GET WITH THE SEASON BY REQUESTING A FESTIVE HAT!
CyP5Vys.png

A number of our artists have volunteered to shoop Santa's hats and other accessories onto your current avatar, or onto a different image of your choosing, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE REQUESTS!

(If working on an AV request, the artist should post their intent first so others don't also work on it)

2lz3byL.png
SOME STARTER TEMPLATES PROVIDED BY JEHANNUM!
UC2PmsH.png

LZnxQj3.png

Mjr0ZzP.png
tIw8q5e.png
joPsGPN.png
YnCrOuW.png
HC2VAjf.png
Q3R0vIM.png
DYewhAa.png

Waldos for everyone!! they had to be put on a "sheet" due to image limitations. UFC 206 templates are in post #3 by BWR.

waldo-sheet-png.177167

0ITIEjB.png

Attachments

• waldo-sheet.png
    waldo-sheet.png
    492.7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Schweet! It's finally up. GJ @Jehannum. (He did most of the work.)

UFC 206 Templates
T4l2Hed.png
nUQjOBP.png
jU3XXSr.png
OAyvrRA.png
wOyHxH7.png

76QcAFo.png
32AEZUZ.png

Some classic templates to get us started. More templates will be added to the OP as well as this post through the month. Feel free to suggest or add your own. Make sure to tag @Jehannum or @bigwaverider

B6cPfCL.png

YcNBDvA.gif
SocqAJ5.gif

Last edited:
This started off as a simple gif but grew and grew....

So can I get a Santa hat on my av or should I have read the OP?

*Tanks for the hat BigWaveRider.

Last edited:
This was the first Santa Hat AV I made for @Elmonstro1 (I made the AV too haha)

RJxfNrp.jpg

Platinum Mike Perry with his future UFC belts!

The Ultimate Fighter: Tournament of Champions Finale was last night, and there was a couple of interesting moments during the fights, with Herb Dean stopping one fight due to a toe being caught in the cage, and Ryan Hall busting out his Shamrock-esque breakdancing takedowns

A confused Herb Dean
KNRXRve.jpg

DOA : Leg Locks
OpMth8H.jpg

So can I get a Santa hat on my av or should I have read the OP?

I made the proportion better so he doesn't look so squished. If you like it squished like before, I can change it. but this looks way better IMO.

godzilla213-sant-av-jpg.175079

Attachments

• GODZILLA213-sant-av.jpg
    GODZILLA213-sant-av.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 929
Gonna sport this for the holiday festivities. Unfortunately I don't know how to upload the animated version...
giphy.gif

Dana hosting the welterweight christmas party in 2016!

PofPDxh.jpg

My man needs no hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back