EGXSza3.jpg

Perry blesses Shad's bum life

TuA0YGs.jpg

Last edited:
Shad wasn't happy at being mowed down, and is in hot pursuit

jh0s6Qf.jpg

Perry finally escapes to the safety and comfort of his NY apartment

TufTfcc.jpg

I have not changed my avatar in 12 years. I will change it if someone puts a santa hat on top of my avatar's head, maybe even with moving snow if it looks cool.

I have not changed my avatar in 12 years. I will change it if someone puts a santa hat on top of my avatar's head, maybe even with moving snow if it looks cool.
I'm sorry, it's just such an horrendous bit of art (from a shooping perspective) that I'm really not enjoying working on it at all.

but I am gonna persevere cause that 12yr thing is funny :D

I've boosted the snow to be more visible but it's still pretty subtle.

I like it but what do you think?

edit: fixed so it's the right size

vEVjE8v.gif

RMi9KmI.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone can even shoop a good santa hat onto my AV, that might be too tall an order.

I mean our lame size display for AVs is 96x96.

I miss the old bigger AVs

Still confused. How would that gif not "read" at 96X96? Are you saying shad is too small to see? I can easily resize him if that's the issue. This is resized to 96X96 so you can see it.

untitled-5-gif.178253

Attachments

• Untitled-5.gif
    Untitled-5.gif
    438.1 KB · Views: 104
Still confused. How would that gif not "read" at 96X96? Are you saying shad is too small to see? I can easily resize him if that's the issue. This is resized to 96X96 so you can see it.

untitled-5-gif.178253

Don't sweat it man. You have done enough amazing work around here for free!

qoi5LwL.jpg

Santa Jehannum officially reserves this spot @EdmundHeng

Schweet! It's finally up. GJ @Jehannum. (He did most of the work.)

UFC 206 Templates
T4l2Hed.png
nUQjOBP.png
jU3XXSr.png
OAyvrRA.png
wOyHxH7.png

76QcAFo.png
32AEZUZ.png

Some classic templates to get us started. More templates will be added to the OP as well as this post through the month. Feel free to suggest or add your own. Make sure to tag @Jehannum or @bigwaverider

B6cPfCL.png

YcNBDvA.gif
SocqAJ5.gif

Santa Hats for avi ?

I want one to... pretty please.

My emotional Cain would look good with something on if it fits him but a lot of space needs something leaning in the left of him.

I know it's more complicated with the movement and limited head space but my go to shooper is in Jail what can I do XD.

giphy.gif

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back