UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabbed Saff/DHK O2.5 -140 for 1u. What a steal!

Might have to add more at this wild price...

Cowboy oliveira has beaten pretty poor opposition in the ufc - kj noons merritt moon hallmann and brooks had a broken rib. Means is brutal and i think a step up in style and brutality for cowboy

Some of these fights are going to have serious money at stake for me. Lets get that started by joining you guys on that over. Amazing price, it will get worse

Cowboy oliveira has beaten pretty poor opposition in the ufc - kj noons merritt moon hallmann and brooks had a broken rib. Means is brutal and i think a step up in style and brutality for cowboy

Its not like Means beat better people though.

I know based on lines i'm gonna get a pretty absurd price on this prop, so I might as well just talk about it. But if anyone bets with value in mind like myself, Brazilian Cowboy by decision is going to be very juicy. I might favor that as the number one outcome too. Means can most certainly outstrike him on the feet, but I'm not 100% convinced he can stop Oliveira from getting the clinch and doing some work in there with hugging and takedowns similar to his Moon and Brooks fights

Garcia round 1 and Garcia T/KO will be interesting.

I know based on lines i'm gonna get a pretty absurd price on this prop, so I might as well just talk about it. But if anyone bets with value in mind like myself, Brazilian Cowboy by decision is going to be very juicy. I might favor that as the number one outcome too. Means can most certainly outstrike him on the feet, but I'm not 100% convinced he can stop Oliveira from getting the clinch and doing some work in there with hugging and takedowns similar to his Moon and Brooks fights

Agree, will be eyeing that. Means usually comes out really aggressive so will be looking at Means rd 1 as well.

Stabbed Saff/DHK O2.5 -140 for 1u. What a steal!

Might have to add more at this wild price...
I'd rather wait for the Fight goes DEC line, but I agree with you guys the current line is solid as it is. Also in for a unit.

*Cue DHK getting in touch with his Korean blood thirst again and going balls to the wall for a finish on the 30th*

means-olivera could be a good fotn contender, I rarely play fotn props but I quite like this one if the odds are right

Already pretty big on Means ML but yeah I think Cowboy DEC is way more likely than Cowboy ITD.

means-olivera could be a good fotn contender, I rarely play fotn props but I quite like this one if the odds are right

odds will have to be very long for me, the main card has some fireworks in it

Wonder how the line will move in Ronda/Nunes? Really tempted to hit Nunes. What can Ronda do if she can't throw Nunes? Nunes is also a brown belt in both judo and BJJ so it's not like she doesn't already know how to defend from a technical stand point and she seems to be physically strong as well.
Nunes cardio has always been a concern but we dont really know much about Rondas cardio, might be just as bad.

Wonder how the line will move in Ronda/Nunes? Really tempted to hit Nunes. What can Ronda do if she can't throw Nunes? Nunes is also a brown belt in both judo and BJJ so it's not like she doesn't already know how to defend from a technical stand point and she seems to be physically strong as well.
Nunes cardio has always been a concern but we dont really know much about Rondas cardio, might be just as bad.
Fully expecting more money to come in on Ronda, if anything. The promos are all about her, all the talk will be about her, and Nunes is not very well known at all. Hard to see money coming in at dog odds for Nunes that are only at +160 right now. Its why i'm waiting to pull the trigger

Fully expecting more money to come in on Ronda, if anything. The promos are all about her, all the talk will be about her, and Nunes is not very well known at all. Hard to see money coming in at dog odds for Nunes that are only at +160 right now. Its why i'm waiting to pull the trigger
Good point, i'll also wait then.

Edit: LMAO at that 5 min promo where Nunes is barely even mentioned.

wondering what lineker nsc is going to be. Hopefully it's a good line.

Means gonna get wrestle/boring clinch against the cage fucked unfortunately

Forget the Means/Cowboy line, why the hell is Kim at pickem vs Tarec?! Hes going to get him in the clinch and dominate

And guys and girls calm down with the Means hype. He is overrated as fuck. while brazilian cowboy is a phenom and is getting better every fight. Means best win is who................john howard? (who pendred almost beat) Cowboy will destroy him. (even in the clinch)

Was about to post same thoughts
MVFFseW2nyXa8.gif

anyone remember fights where means displayed his takedown defence? doing research now.

Nunes is actually black belt in bjj ;)

I just double checked ufc profile, spotted she has won multiple bjj competitions also a Brazilian state bjj champ.

Probably not relevant but in her mma debut she lost via armbar, 8 years ago.....

Ill eventually do some tape watching but atm I reckon nunes keeps this standing and uses her physically strength early on in the clinch and grapple exchanges, am leaning on nunes r1-r3 for a finish, otherwise reckon the safer play is r1-r3 finish.

Not seeing both girls going to championship rounds for now, both got so much on the line.

Nunes is actually black belt in bjj ;)

I just double checked ufc profile, spotted she has won multiple bjj competitions also a Brazilian state bjj champ.

Probably not relevant but in her mma debut she lost via armbar, 8 years ago.....

Ill eventually do some tape watching but atm I reckon nunes keeps this standing and uses her physically strength early on in the clinch and grapple exchanges, am leaning on nunes r1-r3 for a finish, otherwise reckon the safer play is r1-r3 finish.

Not seeing both girls going to championship rounds for now, both got so much on the line.
Ah thx even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back