UFC 207 PBP/discussion

In, good luck everyone!
Here's to a happy new year!

Started training at 18, Hybrid means I'm good on the ground or standing, I train with all the big names at ATT, we were anticipating a fight in the UFC, I'm been training hard since August, I knew the call was coming, I was sparring Lombard when I got the call, I was training hard, I'm always ready, 187 is my walking weight, I used to be a fan of Thatch and his striking, I watch alot of film, all the counters are ready, I'm mentally tough, I'm a fighter, I have great cardio, Nunes trains so hard, don't blink when I get in there, I'm unpredictable, I'm a monster

"im a monster" LoL

200.gif

Monster goofy maybe :D

Last one of the year boys... Let's crush the books!

Going to a party to watch so I won't be in here, but good luck to everyone. Let's go Means, Magny, Borg, TJ, Dom and Ronda.

Amazing prediction on Dilly vs Bumeker

I made it bro... TJ all day erry' day!

Does the value proposition change for you GoodFella for those of us who bet Ronda at -130 or -140ish?

Look, if you got RR at -140 or better I'm not going to fault you for making a play. Personally I like Nunes but I'm not going to blame anyone for putting their money on who was at one time the most dominant champion in women's mixed martial arts history. I mean, had Ronda not been flatlined by Holly she would enter this fight as a -800 favorite lol those were the type of odds we were getting with her before she had a single loss. So no, I wouldn't blame anyone for putting their money on Ronda. Especially given the fact that, unlike, say, a Johny Hendricks, she appears to be in an absolutely phenomenal fucking shape. That and has the talent to go out and flip Amanda on her head and take her arm back to California.

Again, I like Amanda here given all of the X factors, but I wouldn't be surprised in the fucking slightest if we got Ronda Rousey circa 2013 tonight.

BOL tonight bro

Good lucks guys, need TJ, Cruz, Magny, Means and DHK for a good night.

Cant wait for this card. On the means scorecard bet at -115 and -120 3.5u total/biggest bet of night) thanks for the heads up on that, i think means finishes here a lot more. Scared of the cage and stall chaining takedowns with those long arms cowboy is starting to use grappling but hit means for a unit at +130 just too much value. Love the twiitter hahah

Hit saffedine at +130 for 1u but in a way i regret it. I think its kims fight to lose, traditional grappling and MMA grappling stack up differently. I am not an expert but i feel like those chain take downs kim can use if he wants will work, since saffedine can get stalled in that position/doest have the power in his hands to plant and stop that position from starting. but if he fights dumb and strikes saffedine via dec. I have the over at this at great odds early as well.
Trying to decide how much i want to risk on good talent, with nice line movements but lots of issues. Played both thatch and Carlos jr small, just too talented, but wouldnt risk more than a unit.

leaning dillashaw and cruz, but i hate betting favorites and i am having a hard time evaluating the KO chances in either. Skill wise dillashaw and cruz are going to piece them up.

i think Dillashaw rd 3 +1800 is a fun bet worth a look, also on the -3.5 rds +155. I can see him getting stopped but i thikn he will have such a speed edge he cant help but win rds

I hope the bookies ass is lubed we are all gonna fuck em hard!! Get that money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back