UFC 207 PBP/discussion

Damn he picked Cody? The years of past scamming doesn't even matter now!
He did, by KO/TKO though iirc but still.. I listened to the whole 1hr 55mins breakdown/free picks thing on youtube a few days ago. Obviously wish I'd took him a bit more seriously now lol. I will next time.

He did, by KO/TKO though iirc but still.. I listened to the whole 1hr 55mins breakdown/free picks thing on youtube a few days ago. Obviously wish I'd took him a bit more seriously now lol. I will next time.
I was being sarcastic. Who cares if he bet Cody? He has a well documented history of scamming people for years. Who cares what he picks.

Assuming Luca is honest, and all his bets don't include lbs that's pretty impressive

can u post it?

yeah it's been taken down now

but this is the gist of it:

basically edmund shouts "head movement" repeatedly as ronda is getting hit in the head repeatedly, then when it gets really bad he starts to shout "clinch" repeatedly until she get's tko'd.

then...(and this is my favorite bit).....he starts screaming "noooooo noooo noooo nooooo" and then nunes goes over to him and taunts him from what I can make out lol

yeah it's been taken down now

but this is the gist of it:

basically edmund shouts "head movement" repeatedly as ronda is getting hit in the head repeatedly, then when it gets really bad he starts to shout clinch repeatedly and as she get's tko'd. then...(and this is my favorite bit).....he starts screaming "noooooo noooo noooo nooooo" and then nunes goes over to him and taunts him from what I can make out lol
hilarious. i know a guy that knows him personally and only has negatives to say about him. so i dont feel badly for him

Wonder what kind of odds we will get for Cody v TJ or the Cruz rematch.

I was at a wedding so couldnt watch the event. Jeez i took a bath on Cruz and Rhonda. In total lost about 1/5 of my roll. Man i just never saw Cruz losing that.

how is that legal? knee down is downed opponent, i think rogan is wrong?

it should be a dq. and we all fuckin lose (means backers)

Watching this on delay. My opinion a downed opponent has 3 points touching the ground. Knee can equal foot in this case. Sucks I was on Means .

Lol @ trusting the biggest known scammer in the tout industry
Anyway nice to have you back mate, forgot your avatar though..

brick_top_by_nickoyh-d4uc2jf.jpg

Watching this on delay. My opinion a downed opponent has 3 points touching the ground. Knee can equal foot in this case. Sucks I was on Means .

Having a knee down is all you need to be grounded. Even after the rule change on Jan 1. There is no room for anyone's opinion, it's a rule, like any other sport.

Not that I care, but Olivera's backers got fucked. It should have been a DQ loss for means (even tho he would probably win without a foul, that is irrelevant to the discussion of the dq). There is really nothing to discuss. The ref fucked up.

Betvictor corrected cruz most sig strikes and have now paid on it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back