UFC 207 PBP/discussion

When you consistently turn chump change into gold and pissing off the bookie by withdrawing :p

IMG_1154.PNG

When you consistently turn chump change into gold and pissing off the bookie by withdrawing :p

View attachment 185927
h-3XeLe1.jpeg

Hopefully never lol @cCrown

In 2016 I placed more parlays than I did any previous year that I almost skipped doing single bets because what was the point when I'm already so far up on the year.

But I've also been limited and pretty much banned due to playing this way..

Not sure which method I should stick with with this new account.

In 2016 I placed more parlays than I did any previous year that I almost skipped doing single bets because what was the point when I'm already so far up on the year.

You gotta learn to share bro ;) great job!

the one that makes you money. Just keep making More ghost accounts lol

I got restricted on betting on just the UFC. Created a new account and what I've been doing is betting on everything and withdrawing only 1-3k each time instead in oppose to 5k+ you just want to look like a gambler to the bookies and not a UFC expert. I intentionally put 2k on the NBA yesterday just to lose.

You gotta learn to share bro ;) great job!

Well it's hard when you share and then your odds worsen.

But I'll drop a lotto ticket for Jan 14th. Let's see what lines look like!

I got restricted on betting on just the UFC. Created a new account and what I've been doing is betting on everything and withdrawing only 1-3k each time instead in oppose to 5k+ you just want to look like a gambler to the bookies and not a UFC expert. I intentionally put 2k on the NBA yesterday just to lose.

I hear you I'm trying to walk a tight rope with these guys in terms of doing just enough to not piss them off. Thanks for the tip I'll donate to appease them every now and then.

Inspiring stuff Rebel, I'm gonna set $250 aside for $10 longshot parlays. At least 1 out of 25 should hit which would cover much more than the 250

Inspiring stuff Rebel, I'm gonna set $250 aside for $10 longshot parlays. At least 1 out of 25 should hit which would cover much more than the 250
This. After last event, I've decided to set aside more money as well for juicy parlays like this, if I think the event calls for it

im doing what swole does currently but no where near 2k lol i dont want to give them that much back! i've been betting on stupid sports with the intention of losing but only like a tenner a time. i'll do a couple more tonight. no idea if it works...

caraway is lucky that bad boy didn't jump him on TUF ^^

Back