UFC 207 PBP/discussion

this is pathetic, the referee makes the mistake and fucks Means and us. Fuck this retarded referees and judges

Miragliotta is a pussy. Intentional knee should be DQ. (I was on Means, no bias)

Means at evens was so fucking good, god damnit it's annoying that my biggest bet of the night gets pushed by this shit.

I'm happy it's not the DQ tho' as surely ANY knee touching the ground has always made the fighter "grounded" regardless of hands and feet. Just amazing Means, Ratner and Rogan can be this oblivious to the rules.

Means looked like a killer... dayum

Means looked awesome, we won't get a nice price on him the next time.

Edit : Does something like a Means DEC prop get voided now or is that graded a loss?

What a shit show, they should fix this decision TONIGHT.

I understand means backers are pissed. But that could have been worse

Sorry, I like you guys, but if you think Means deserved a KO there you are either blinded by betting on Means, or dont know shit about MMA.

fuck this shit i had means in a great parlay now itsfucked. stupid cowboy fucking acting he could have continued there easily.. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Should have been a dq loss 100%.

Whole thing is a joke, and no one got it right, because they weren't accidental knees.

Back