UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie - Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read back on my comments. I didnt even change it once, Jared was lucky Ion gassed in middle of the second. Keep coming up with fake BS dude.

Also read what I replied to you BD with and check the underlines. Youre gonna laugh at yourself.

Dont worry though, Ill @ you when Glover murks you low level guy. Lol at being ranked 15 just to say he's ranked.

how is it "lucky" when someone gasses?

that should be taking into consideration when capping a fight.

gdr could very well gas in the later rounds and im assuming that people are taking that into consideration when picking a side here.

"luck" is an injury like silva/weedman

I trane UFC too. Ive been a professional bettor since 2017. Watching MMA since UFC 189. Been a huge fan of Conor since he's inception.
Have you trained with a UFC fighter before? have you been in a training camp getting someone ready for a fight? have you been trained by a BJJ black belt before? I have pics to prove it. And you say have been watching MMA for less then 2 years, and just started betting this year? HAHAH, time to ignore your trolling ass, thanks for pointing that out.

I think my talents are wasted on this forum, with that said. Bye.

Guys dont rise to it. Ob will be back borrowing his grannys money before long.

If you dont rise to it they will disappear

Lucky in the fact that Jared didnt have a clue about how he was going to win until Ion came in unprepared to go a hard full 3 rounds. Jared wasn't going to win otherwise. He lucked out he faced an unprofessional.

so because ion dominated the first round you automatically assume that jared did not have a clue on how to win the second and third? he couldnt make an adjustment during the fight?

and no your blaming ion gassing fo the loss?

thats ridiculous

I think my talents are wasted on this forum, with that said. Bye.

My final picks I like -

Natal - Miller - JJ - Yoel- Woodley

Going with 3 underdogs here in Woodley, Yoel and Miller.

I had picked Eddie originally but I now see it as 50/50. I'm a Conor fan so I could be bias, but I did a breakdown that I thought Eddie would win a couple weeks ago, so there you go. Head says Eddie, heart says Conor.

I have a feeling about Stephens for some reason. He is on a nice streak, his confident is sky high and all it takes it that one bomb, even though Frankie has a iron chin. Just a feeling, not saying Stephens will win but looking at his line I will take a small stab at his ML and KO prop. Same could be said about Johnson too!

Good Luck all! MSG IS UPON US, FUCK YA!!!!

That's 3-1-1 for UFC, with underdogs Jim Miller and Yoel winning with Woodley fight a draw

Final Predictions for me :

I really like two underdogs here, Masvidal and Marquardt.

I think Masvidal is a bad match up for Cowboy. This will be the quickest WW Cowboy has faced, he won't have the speed advantage over Mas in this fight. Mas has great timing and it's a super confident fighter who also have the experience of training with Cowboy before. This is Mas's biggest fight and I see him rising to the occasion. His timing is going to be key in this fight. I do worry about Mas coasting like he has done in past fights which costs him 3 split decision losses, but with this being his biggest fight to date I think he will be more focused then ever and come out with the W.

Marquardt I also like. I bet Marquardt in his last fight as well. He has the speed advantage over Alvey's who is mostly flat flooded and plots forward. Marquardt can easily stay on the outside and use his kicks to get the win. I think with Trevor Wittman in his corner he will have a great game plan to stay away from Alvey's main weapon, his hands. I can see Marquardt coasting to a DEC win here which is why I see great value in Marquardt by DEC as well.

Jason Knight is someone who I like. I think he will be too in your face for Caceres and will stay close which will take away Caceres's flashing kicks and style. I see the first round being competitive but then Knight slowing down Caceres and putting some leather on him and getting a DEC. I will also not be surprised to see Knight get a sub on Caceres, who has lost 5 fights by SUB. Knight ML and maybe a little Knight by DEC or SUB for me!

That's it for my confident picks, good luck all!

2-1, one underdog hits.

I got Jouban here! ML and over 1 1/2, and a small Jouban in the 3rd, let's gooooooooo! pumped for this fight. Hate or love Perry, he bring fireworks in each of his fights.

That's 1-0 on underdogs picks for that fight.

I'm liking Cezar's chances as well, not to sold on Joker

That's 1-0 underdog pick for that event.

For now I'm like Ledet for sure. He has nice boxing and footwork, and he uses that jab very good. I was impressed with how much he jabbed and used it effectively. The jab is a underrated skill people don't use enough in MMA. His opponent Godbeer seems to be slower, which plays in the hands of Ledet. I see Ledet staying on the outside and picking apart Godbeer. He will be to slow for Ledet. Small chance Godbeer can land the KO in the first, but I'm not even going to hedge it. I'm fairly confident in Ledet.

about the same card in a later post -

My picks are Ray (he isn't even a underdog anymore, it's a pick em fight now looking at the odds), Ledet, Abdul and Cedenblad! Good luck to all!

3-1 on that card, Ray was a underdog when I bet him

I like Stipe to win. We got two hard hitters. Stipe might have some of the best boxing as a heavyweight next to JDS. If Stipe can hang with JDS on the feet for a full 5 rounds then I think he can clearly hang with Overeem. Reem is going to be very cautious as he knows all it takes is one punch to put him down. I see Stipe connecting at some point during the fight and putting Reem down.

1-0 on that card.

My early breakdown of Condit/Maia

I got Maia on this one. I think he will be able to take down Condit at will. Carlos almost has no take down defense. His only hope is to do damage from the bottom guard while trying to work his way back to the feet with the hope that he can wear down Maia in the later rounds. I will be betting on Maia ML and sub. but will also put a small amount on Condit in the 4th and 5th ground to cover my ass, as I think if Condit wins it will be in one of those 2 rounds.

1-0 on that card.

My first post on Sherdog, been following Sherdog for 11 years and haven't missed a UFC event since 2007. Here is my 2cents on Conor/Diaz and Glover/Johnson.

For the Diaz/Conor fight, I think we will see Conor go for leg kicks a lot more. Diaz likes to stay heavy on his front leg, and we have seen many fighters have success in the past with leg kicks on both Diaz brothers. With Conor throwing more leg kicks to Diaz's lead leg, that will slow down Diaz's forward approach a little bit. Conor had a lot of success with kicks to Diaz's lead leg in the first round of their first fight, but he went away from it completely in round 2 though. I think Conor will be mixing it up to the legs, body and head a lot more this fight. I think Conor will still throw power shots to Diaz's head, but not as often and with more accuracy this time. I see Conor taking this by 2nd/3 round TKO/KO or a 5 round decision (yes I think Conor can go 5 rounds). For Diaz, if he wins I think by 4th or 5th round sub/TKO. If Diaz can drag the fight into the later rounds, and Conor doesn't manage his cardio well in the first 3 rounds it could be a repeat of the first fight but a few rounds later this time. I think Conor will be a lot more prepared for Diaz and his cardio will improve.

Glover/Johnson - I'm really liking Glover here. I think Glover will be smart enough to not stand and bang with Johnson, and will look to clinch Johnson against the fence, with the hopes of wearing him down and taking him down. I believe Johnson has some quit in him, when he gets grinned on and he starts to gas, he starts to quit mentally. (Cormier, Koshcheck and Belfort fights come to mind, they all ended pretty much the same way). I see Glover surviving a early flurry from Johnson and start to wear down Johnson to a 3rd round sub or ground and pound. I think this fight will end up being a bore fest to be honest with Glover grinding on him

1-1 on that card, bet Conor when most thought he would lost the rematch.

There is more but that is all I will post.

That is 13-4-1 on those fights. Felt I needed to post that shit so you can see that. But from now on I will not feed the troll job like others have mentioned and hope we can all go back to actually trying to help each other out instead of trying to be a know it all and talk shit to people who actually know their shit.

Last edited:
Guys dont rise to it. Ob will be back borrowing his grannys money before long.

If you dont rise to it they will disappear
I learned my lesson, I am actually ashamed I got sucked in by that troll. My bad guys, let's get back to talking MMA!

My final picks I like -

Natal - Miller - JJ - Yoel- Woodley

Going with 3 underdogs here in Woodley, Yoel and Miller.

I had picked Eddie originally but I now see it as 50/50. I'm a Conor fan so I could be bias, but I did a breakdown that I thought Eddie would win a couple weeks ago, so there you go. Head says Eddie, heart says Conor.

I have a feeling about Stephens for some reason. He is on a nice streak, his confident is sky high and all it takes it that one bomb, even though Frankie has a iron chin. Just a feeling, not saying Stephens will win but looking at his line I will take a small stab at his ML and KO prop. Same could be said about Johnson too!

Good Luck all! MSG IS UPON US, FUCK YA!!!!

That's 3-1-1 for UFC, with underdogs Jim Miller and Yoel winning with Woodley fight a lose.

Final Predictions for me :

I really like two underdogs here, Masvidal and Marquardt.

I think Masvidal is a bad match up for Cowboy. This will be the quickest WW Cowboy has faced, he won't have the speed advantage over Mas in this fight. Mas has great timing and it's a super confident fighter who also have the experience of training with Cowboy before. This is Mas's biggest fight and I see him rising to the occasion. His timing is going to be key in this fight. I do worry about Mas coasting like he has done in past fights which costs him 3 split decision losses, but with this being his biggest fight to date I think he will be more focused then ever and come out with the W.

Marquardt I also like. I bet Marquardt in his last fight as well. He has the speed advantage over Alvey's who is mostly flat flooded and plots forward. Marquardt can easily stay on the outside and use his kicks to get the win. I think with Trevor Wittman in his corner he will have a great game plan to stay away from Alvey's main weapon, his hands. I can see Marquardt coasting to a DEC win here which is why I see great value in Marquardt by DEC as well.

Jason Knight is someone who I like. I think he will be too in your face for Caceres and will stay close which will take away Caceres's flashing kicks and style. I see the first round being competitive but then Knight slowing down Caceres and putting some leather on him and getting a DEC. I will also not be surprised to see Knight get a sub on Caceres, who has lost 5 fights by SUB. Knight ML and maybe a little Knight by DEC or SUB for me!

That's it for my confident picks, good luck all!

2-1, one underdog hits.

I got Jouban here! ML and over 1 1/2, and a small Jouban in the 3rd, let's gooooooooo! pumped for this fight. Hate or love Perry, he bring fireworks in each of his fights.

That's 1-0 on underdogs picks for that fight.

I'm liking Cezar's chances as well, not to sold on Joker

That's 1-0 underdog pick for that event.

For now I'm like Ledet for sure. He has nice boxing and footwork, and he uses that jab very good. I was impressed with how much he jabbed and used it effectively. The jab is a underrated skill people don't use enough in MMA. His opponent Godbeer seems to be slower, which plays in the hands of Ledet. I see Ledet staying on the outside and picking apart Godbeer. He will be to slow for Ledet. Small chance Godbeer can land the KO in the first, but I'm not even going to hedge it. I'm fairly confident in Ledet.

about the same card in a later post -

My picks are Ray (he isn't even a underdog anymore, it's a pick em fight now looking at the odds), Ledet, Abdul and Cedenblad! Good luck to all!

3-1 on that card, Ray was a underdog when I bet him

I like Stipe to win. We got two hard hitters. Stipe might have some of the best boxing as a heavyweight next to JDS. If Stipe can hang with JDS on the feet for a full 5 rounds then I think he can clearly hang with Overeem. Reem is going to be very cautious as he knows all it takes is one punch to put him down. I see Stipe connecting at some point during the fight and putting Reem down.

1-0 on that card.

My early breakdown of Condit/Maia

I got Maia on this one. I think he will be able to take down Condit at will. Carlos almost has no take down defense. His only hope is to do damage from the bottom guard while trying to work his way back to the feet with the hope that he can wear down Maia in the later rounds. I will be betting on Maia ML and sub. but will also put a small amount on Condit in the 4th and 5th ground to cover my ass, as I think if Condit wins it will be in one of those 2 rounds.

1-0 on that card.

My first post on Sherdog, been following Sherdog for 11 years and haven't missed a UFC event since 2007. Here is my 2cents on Conor/Diaz and Glover/Johnson.

For the Diaz/Conor fight, I think we will see Conor go for leg kicks a lot more. Diaz likes to stay heavy on his front leg, and we have seen many fighters have success in the past with leg kicks on both Diaz brothers. With Conor throwing more leg kicks to Diaz's lead leg, that will slow down Diaz's forward approach a little bit. Conor had a lot of success with kicks to Diaz's lead leg in the first round of their first fight, but he went away from it completely in round 2 though. I think Conor will be mixing it up to the legs, body and head a lot more this fight. I think Conor will still throw power shots to Diaz's head, but not as often and with more accuracy this time. I see Conor taking this by 2nd/3 round TKO/KO or a 5 round decision (yes I think Conor can go 5 rounds). For Diaz, if he wins I think by 4th or 5th round sub/TKO. If Diaz can drag the fight into the later rounds, and Conor doesn't manage his cardio well in the first 3 rounds it could be a repeat of the first fight but a few rounds later this time. I think Conor will be a lot more prepared for Diaz and his cardio will improve.

Glover/Johnson - I'm really liking Glover here. I think Glover will be smart enough to not stand and bang with Johnson, and will look to clinch Johnson against the fence, with the hopes of wearing him down and taking him down. I believe Johnson has some quit in him, when he gets grinned on and he starts to gas, he starts to quit mentally. (Cormier, Koshcheck and Belfort fights come to mind, they all ended pretty much the same way). I see Glover surviving a early flurry from Johnson and start to wear down Johnson to a 3rd round sub or ground and pound. I think this fight will end up being a bore fest to be honest with Glover grinding on him

1-1 on that card, bet Conor when most thought he would lost the rematch.

There is more but that is all I will post.

That is 13-4-1 on those fights. Felt I needed to post that shit so you can see that. But from now on I will not feed the troll job like others have mentioned and hope we can all go back to actually trying to help each other out instead of trying to be a know it all and talk shit to people who actually know their shit.
Clearly very triggered

Have you trained with a UFC fighter before? have you been in a training camp getting someone ready for a fight? have you been trained by a BJJ black belt before? I have pics to prove it. And you say have been watching MMA for less then 2 years, and just started betting this year? HAHAH, time to ignore your trolling ass, thanks for pointing that out.

Dude, just ignore him. He hasn't trained for shit, he's new to the forum but has like a million posts in three months and just stirs it up.

The answers to all your questions are no, because I said the same damn thing to him when he was running it to me.

Just let him either talk to himself or the same two posters he always does.

Dude, just ignore him. He hasn't trained for shit, he's new to the forum but has like a million posts in three months and just stirs it up.

The answers to all your questions are no, because I said the same damn thing to him when he was running it to me.

Lesson learned!

Makhachev is a high level grappler. Nik lentz has cardio issues and has had a tought weight cut.
Makhachev by DEC or Makhachev by r3 stoppage is the right call

It's still a close fight in my opinion. Makhachev shouldn't be a 3 to 1 favourite over Lentz so it's clearly a dog or pass situation.

Shit. I just checked my online account. Last 10 weeks 9 have been profitable. All 1k + with most over 2k each. The 1 losing week was negative 140.00. That's not even Vegas bets.

That's some high level bettor shit right there. Printing units like a BarryDawg boss.

Look out Vegas Dave & Philly EZ

psssh. you've got nothin on my -3 units in 2017.

Ive been here longer than you son. Lol at join dates being anything to go by in a place where bans are handed out like candy. No hespect for 05 accounts at all.

1k posts in three months equals 11 posts a day. Enough to have long term losers like you triggered when I tell you you're low level <DirkMavs>

Just a tiny slice of your losses so far dude, I know its hard for soome low level cappers to stay in the black.

2 Team - Parlay 2 units
Anthony Hamilton ML (-210)
Michigan St -½ (-120) 1st Half Win

2 Team - Parlay 2 units
New England Patriots/Atlanta Falcons o58½ (-110)

2 Team - Parlay 2 unts
Chas Skelly ML (-260)
Daniel Jolly ML (+150)

2 Team - Parlay 3 units
Tecia Torres (W) ML (-260)
Alex Morono ML (-105)

2 Team - Parlay 4 units
Alexa Grasso (W) ML (-300)
Chas Skelly ML (-260)

plus.gif
2 Team - Parlay 3 units
plus.gif
Ovince Saint Preux ML (-300)
plus.gif
Jessica Andrade (W) ML (-400)

plus.gif
2 Team - Parlay 3 units
plus.gif
plus.gif

Please gamble responsibly. When the fun stops, STOP.

Last edited:
Ive been here longer than you son. Lol at join dates being anything to go by in a place where bans are handed out like candy. No hespect for 05 accounts at all.

1k posts in three months equals 11 posts a day. Enough to have long term losers like you triggered when I tell you you're low level <DirkMavs>

Just a tiny slice of your losses so far dude, I know its hard for soome low level cappers to stay in the black.

2 Team - Parlay 2 units
Anthony Hamilton ML (-210)
Michigan St -½ (-120) 1st Half Win

2 Team - Parlay 2 units
New England Patriots/Atlanta Falcons o58½ (-110)

2 Team - Parlay 2 unts
Chas Skelly ML (-260)
Daniel Jolly ML (+150)

2 Team - Parlay 3 units
Tecia Torres (W) ML (-260)
Alex Morono ML (-105)

2 Team - Parlay 4 units
Chas Skelly ML (-260)

plus.gif
2 Team - Parlay 3 units
plus.gif
plus.gif
Jessica Andrade (W) ML (-400)

plus.gif
2 Team - Parlay 3 units
plus.gif
plus.gif

Please gamble responsibly. When the fun stops, STOP.

I think it's funny you admit you've been banned. Your troll admission is funny. What was your old screenname?

I got crushed last weekend. I crushed it the weekend before. I still came out fine and I'm up for the year. At least I post my bets every event.

I also find it funny you finally responded to me. You act like I don't know anything about fighting but you've never rolled, never sparred, never trained in a gym, never fought.

And that's fine as there are a lot of good posters on here who don't but don't act like you're better than everyone else when you wouldn't know "low
Level" striking from "world class striking" because either one would knock your block off.

You're a joke. Keep sending meme's and dick riding other posters.

This is my only response to you ever as I'm not going to clog up this thread and force other people to read more of your crap than they already have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back