UFC 209 PBP/discussion

I thought Souk won 2-1 because those body shops were absolutely vicious and he landed at least 10 of them. He also landers a few nice punches when Alberto had his back. It's not a robbery either way but if you are going to give it to Andre I think it should have been a draw.

how the fuck you gave r3 to souk. Morales beat his fucking ass.

I knew at least one judge would see it that way. I don't think anyone on the planet besides you saw Rd 2 for Morales lol.

YESSS!!! good decision. one judge is a cuck retard

Can we please retire that word cuck? I hope that were wears out his welcome sooner rather than later. Fucking adults using words like highschooler's

Craig and o1.5 would be nice

I thought Souk won 2-1 because those body shops were absolutely vicious and he landed at least 10 of them. He also landers a few nice punches when Alberto had his back. It's not a robbery either way but if you are going to give it to Andre I think it should have been a draw.
Rd 3 to souk = no

anything but pedro finish = i'm happy.

Got Craig and over 1.5 rounds as straight bets and in several parlays! Way too big on this fight.

Got Craig but feel like a Pedro blowout could be coming for some reason

Got Pedro ML and U 1.5....confidence decrease in Pedro for choosing that walkout song...

Why not go with Reem decision +500? Still has amazing value and much more likely to cash considering the approach both fighters have taken in their last appearances.

I might do that based on how I'm doing when I get to there.

Bearjew here

Great commentary by Cruz... it's refreshing to have someone who actually understands what's going on on the wall. Rogan is clueless.

Back