UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow "Overeem wins by TKO" just dropped to +167 on 5dimes. I bet it at +320 just a few minutes ago(not big)

Ugh fine take my money. Another unit on Reem Decision

Ugh fine take my money. Another unit on Reem Decision

Me too. I'm not kidding if Hunt KO's him 5 seconds into this fight I will not regret being this big on a prop. This line is paying double what I'd cap the % at that it hits.

Me too. I'm not kidding if Hunt KO's him 5 seconds into this fight I will not regret being this big on a prop. This line is paying double what I'd cap the % at that it hits.
Exactly. All my Ferg bets being voided has got me making bets I prob wouldn't be making lol

Any advice for the first fight? Ive seen Morales before but Andre is new....

Any advice for the first fight? Ive seen Morales before but Andre is new....
Thats a bad way to bet, always know who youre betting on and against unless its WMMA.

Souk is the more technical striker too.

OFFICER_BROWN's ELITE PICKS. SORRY GUYS I POSTED THEM THAT LATE I KNOW YOU WERE WAITING!

Morales 300
Pedro 300
Godbeer 300
Sanders 300
Tybyra 300
Overeem 300
Cooper 300
Woodley 300

Overeem/Tybura/Godbeer 300 to win 1863
Overeem+Hunt O1,5/Vannata/tybura/godbeer 300 to win 3000
Tybura/Godbeer/pedro 180 to win 1521
Sanders/Cooper/Morales 300 to win 1900

Exactly. All my Ferg bets being voided has got me making bets I prob wouldn't be making lol

Obviously I ranted about Ferg for weeks leading up to the fight. I'm biased as hell. But I legit feel like I was STOLEN from with Khabib doing this. Nothing is certain, but I has so much action on Ferg at good dog odds and absolutely think Ferg would have drowned Khabib with his pace. Easier to say now of course with Khabib struggling with the cut, but had he just rehydrated, missed weight, and forfeited 20% of his purse (and no interim title on the line) the fight would be on and I'm pretty sure I'd have been cashing a bunch of bets. Instead of realizing he'd f'd up his cut and taking his medicine, he tried to push his body too far in too short a time. Unprofessional, and I think cost me $.

If they make the fight again (though not sure they'll even try) Ferg is probably the favorite. Sigh.

Jesus, seeing Godbeer (laptop keeps autocorrecting 'godbeer' to 'goober' right fully so) in 3 parlays is nerve racking. Hope it comes through for you OB

Jesus, seeing Godbeer (laptop keeps autocorrecting 'godbeer' to 'goober' right fully so) in 3 parlays is nerve racking. Hope it comes through for you OB

Spitz is super green, and sloppy as hell. But Godbeer isn't all THAT much better. And it's HW where one solid punch so often ends things. I lean Godbeer for sure, but couldn't imagine playing him really big.

I know but spitz is the worst guy on this card or i should say worst HW ever in the UFC.

And Reem dec now +657. Threw another unit on that. Holy fuck is that a nice line
Oh wow, I was gonna play it at +3XX. Put $100 on that +600 (got it a little worse I guess). Already have $280 on Hunt NSC at -115. And $123 to win $100 fight starts round two. I'm super fucked if Overeem finishes Hunt in the first round though.

Thats a bad way to bet, always know who youre betting on and against unless its WMMA.

Souk is the more technical striker too.

It is. I only put a small amount on if unsure. The majority of my money is on Craig for the card

Bektic arguably the worst play of all time. Can't believe a guy like Elkins is such a big dog here.

Bektic is not unbeatable. He is a stiff striker, and will likely lose the cardio battle to Elknis.

Bektic arguably the worst play of all time. Can't believe a guy like Elkins is such a big dog here.

Bektic is not unbeatable. He is a stiff striker, and will likely lose the cardio battle to Elknis.

A -600 favorite now is losing in Boxing. Might be some sort of predictor lol.

No way Hunt wins by DEC, his low volume won't allow him to win by decision

He has been victorious in numerous three round fights as demonstrated in my post below. It isn't like there is a precedent for this. And it is +1000 not +200 … Give him the Antonio Silva fight and his career victories are 45% by way of decision. Pretty surprising huh?

Id bet my life savings on NOT HUNT by DECISION.

And you would have bet that and lost when he fought Bigfoot Silva right? He should have won that fight.
He went three rounds with Brock and JDS, five rounds with Stipe, and won decisions against similar fighters in Wandy long ago and recently vs. Stefan Struve, Ben Rothwell, Mirko and aforementioned mentioned Bigfoot Silva fight. The math backs me up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back