UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yeah Teymur is really good. Its gonna be close.

Yea I dunno, I think I might get on the Teymur train on way or another if he's getting up there. Think he might be a shitty match up for Vannatas.

This card is really tricky as well, many good match ups.

Khabib vs Ferguson, many betting on Ferguson atm because of value but if the odds were the same, many would've betted Khabib, am I wrong?

Overeem vs Hunt, the new rules are implied here right? Overeem is a runner and Hunt is a chaser, the new rules favors Hunt in this case, but as a fighter Overeem is a much better one. Overeems chin is suspect though after that K.O by Stipe.

T.Wood vs Wonderboy, just watched replay of the first fight. Woodley were dominant most of the fight, he should've won the fight, he did more damage (new rules favors Woodley). And he has figured out Wonderboy now, and still trains with Karate fighters Sage and Raymond. If he's just a little bit smarter this time around and uses his Wrestling more, he'll win no doubt.

Vannata did good against Ferguson and his last fight was impressing, David Teymur is a beast though, trains with Alexander Gustafsson at MMA Allstars. Much closer fight than what the odds suggests. Think it goes to o2.5.

Bektic has this one :)

Feel free to correct me, all feedbacks and serious opinions welcomed!

Last edited:
this is Thompson's camp =/ now im tempted to bet Woodley lol

16228769_597067387167469_915104767380815872_n.jpg
LMAO

would he? you massively override gsp's standup then
Are you talking about prime GSP? I have no frickin idea what current day GSP looks like so itd be ridiculous for me to make that claim. But yeah, prime GSP was an absolute beast. Woodleys stand up isn't very good

Are you talking about prime GSP? I have no frickin idea what current day GSP looks like so itd be ridiculous for me to make that claim. But yeah, prime GSP was an absolute beast. Woodleys stand up isn't very good
Im talking about prime gsp too.

It's a bit overrated

This card is really tricky as well, many good match ups.

Khabib vs Ferguson, many betting on Ferguson atm because of value but if the odds were the same, many would've betted Khabib, am I wrong?

Overeem vs Hunt, the new rules are implied here right? Overeem is a runner and Hunt is a chaser, the new rules favors Hunt in this case, but as a fighter Overeem is a much better one. Overeems chin is suspect though after that K.O by Stipe.

T.Wood vs Wonderboy, just watched replay of the first fight. Woodley were dominant most of the fight, he should've won the fight, he did more damage (new rules favors Woodley). And he has figured out Wonderboy now, and still trains with Karate fighters Sage and Raymond. If he's just a little bit smarter this time around and uses his Wrestling more, he'll win no doubt.

Vannata did good against Ferguson and his last fight was impressing, David Teymur is a beast though, trains with Alexander Gustafsson at MMA Alliance. Much closer fight than what the odds suggests. Think it goes to o2.5.

Bektic has this one :)

Feel free to correct me, all feedbacks and serious opinions welcomed!

Any source on Teymur being with Alliance? His instagram seems to indicate that he's in Sweden at Allstars.

Any source on Teymur being with Alliance? His instagram seems to indicate that he's in Sweden at Allstars.

he mentions Gustafsson so safe to asume he just wrote Alliance instead of Allstars by mistake

Vannata did good against Ferguson and his last fight was impressing, David Teymur is a beast though, trains with Alexander Gustafsson at MMA Alliance. Much closer fight than what the odds suggests. Think it goes to o2.5.
What are the odds??

-180? Hmm interesting. Does Ohmbet usually have accurate odds to opening lines at bigger books?

all in on Bektic! Got to fade a man hwo willingly gets this tattoo :D

14448326_1090991507685575_4267259061814165504_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back