UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters gonna hate
pJZYy.gif

We're not friends anymore

<{clintugh}>

I'm making my pick this Friday. If you miss my exclusive free pick that's on you. The only handicapper willing to offer $250 money back guarantee so you know I don't play around fellas.
Suffice to say "be there or be square" (no pun intended)

- Barry

Youve never done that ever in your life said you were willing to offer a money back guarantee. Stop acting like you will. <Prem972>

His comments on Usman are pretty hilarious too
I'm pretty sure they disable the comments for their MMA predictions. I posted a big long rant about how those retards are frauds and clearly don't know anything, or possibly don't even watch MMA, but my comment didn't show up.

The Emmett breakdown is full of hilarity too. "Green has more KO finishes than Emmett so he will KO Emmett." I mean just ignore the fact that Green has twice as many fights against mediocre competition too lol.

Fraud alert boys. Check out these wacked out predictions. My favorite is the rationale behind blachowicz having good takedowns.

https://www.gamblingsites.com/blog/ufc-210-betting-preview-predictions-full-fight-card-21300/
Hmmm. Some very #elite analysis, including the insinuation Jan will go for takedowns and calling Olympic wrestler Daniel Cormier's incredibly technical ground and pound style "ugly". Will keep an eye on them, one more #elite article like that and they make the HoF

Props out.

Very accurately priced tbh. Only on Gillespie dec -103 for now

GG is going to curb stomp poor Holbrook. Just terrible stylistic MU for the ginger here.

Not Brooks itd -230 might end up as my biggest bet.

Not Brooks itd -230 might end up as my biggest bet.
Have had my eye on that and like it as well. Will easily end up in my event round robin. Lots of lines around that price or better I like a lot

Have had my eye on that and like it as well. Will easily end up in my event round robin. Lots of lines around that price or better I like a lot

I've been trying to figure out how to allocate units on this one and Olive NSC +158. I have some on both now, but more on Not Brooks itd.

I've been trying to figure out how to allocate units on this one and Olive NSC +158. I have some on both now, but more on Not Brooks itd.
Wow!! Didn't even notice the NSC line. I'm a unit deep on Olive ml and NSC, just gonna play Not Brooks itd in what will likely be a fairly big round robin. Likely hit the over too if the night is going well and it stays below -140. Completely fine with all of those plays, very solid fight for betting imo.

Few parlays I like are

Parlay: +121
Gillespie -210 + Burgos -200

Parlay: +157
Cote/Alves Over 2½ rounds -185 + Rosa/Burgos Over 2½ rounds -150

Then the ultra rare 3 man parlay. I don't really like the odds but I'm super confident that all of these will cash.

Bibulatov -415 + Chook/Aldana Over 2½ rounds -235+ Jury -400

Dogs I like

DC
Cummins
Aldana

Last edited:
Green did not pass my expert approval unfortunately. His output is too low on the feet to win this fight and I think Emmet holds his own in the wrestling. I could elaborate a lot but I'm not going to.

Dogs I'm considering have been narrowed down to:

Weidman
Cormier
Aldana
Strickland
Cummins

Last edited:
Few parlays I like are

Gillespie -210 + Burgos -200

Parlay: +157
Cote/Alves Over 2½ rounds -185 + Rosa/Burgos Over 2½ rounds -150

Then the ultra rare 3 man parlay. I don't really like the odds but I'm super confident that all of these will cash.

Bibulatov -415 + Chook/Aldana Over 2½ rounds -235+ Jury -400

Dogs I like

DC
Cummins
Chookagian
When you say Chookagian under dogs you like do you mean Aldana? if so could you tell me why, I want to believe she can do this. I like the price, it's tempting.

100%, you know I love going against the grain, underdogs are my money makers. I'm known for my edgy picks such as Teymur and Barroso. Almost no one picked them to win outright like myself. I only play dogs I have confidence in, it's about more than just potential value. I'm a very precise bettor and I pick my spots carefully. Due diligence as Gamblou would say.
A lot of people here were on Teymur

When you say Chookagian under dogs you like do you mean Aldana? if so could you tell me why, I want to believe she can do this. I like the price, it's tempting.

Yeah my bad.

Chookagian far more technical than the brawling Smith and I think that Irene matches up much better with her than she did with Leslie I just think that Irene was unable to showcase any of her skill in her octagon debut because there was so much pressure on her. Smith is just a bad stylistic matchup for anyone who wants to engage in a firefight and meet her in a battle of attrition. People shit on Leslie Smith all the time, but she is much better than her record or fights indicate. She has actually beaten the likes of Jennifer Maia and Raquel Pennington before and most of her losses have only come to the highest level of competition. What's more, she is probably the grittiest grimiest women's mixed martial artist in the game today. I just think that Irene was here early and often and it totally threw her off of her game for the rest of the fight. Now she has a chance to atone for her lackluster octagon debut and to do it against Choo-Choo-Chookagian is a nice comeback fight for her.

Historically the type of fighter that has given Irene problems his pocket boxers and grandpa heavy rustlers like Tonya avenger. This is not the style of Kaitlyn. In fact, Kaitlyn is more of a point karate stylist though she does have a lot of power in her kicks. However, Kaitlyn is also known to take quite a bit of damage and put herself in bad predicaments. She also starts very slow. Take her bouts with Liz Carmouche and Lauren Murphy. I mean, Liz was mauling her early and she was getting teed off on early by Murphy before she was able to flip the switch and come out in the final two stanzas and do just enough to get the victory.

Irene is very much similar to how Murphy fights only that I believe she is much better. Aldana has heavy hands and works at a fast pace which I believe will help her to get into a mental flow and build her confidence back up. I think we see her work much better than we did in her freshman outing. At the end of the day, I believe that this fight is basically a coin flip, and a plus odds are there is value to be hadon the Mexican.

Yeah my bad.

Chookagian far more technical than the brawling Smith and I think that Irene matches up much better with her than she did with Leslie I just think that Irene was unable to showcase any of her skill in her octagon debut because there was so much pressure on her. Smith is just a bad stylistic matchup for anyone who wants to engage in a firefight and meet her in a battle of attrition. People shit on Leslie Smith all the time, but she is much better than her record or fights indicate. She has actually beaten the likes of Jennifer Maia and Raquel Pennington before and most of her losses have only come to the highest level of competition. What's more, she is probably the grittiest grimiest women's mixed martial artist in the game today. I just think that Irene was here early and often and it totally threw her off of her game for the rest of the fight. Now she has a chance to atone for her lackluster octagon debut and to do it against Choo-Choo-Chookagian is a nice comeback fight for her.

Historically the type of fighter that has given Irene problems his pocket boxers and grandpa heavy rustlers like Tonya avenger. This is not the style of Kaitlyn. In fact, Kaitlyn is more of a point karate stylist though she does have a lot of power in her kicks. However, Kaitlyn is also known to take quite a bit of damage and put herself in bad predicaments. She also starts very slow. Take her bouts with Liz Carmouche and Lauren Murphy. I mean, Liz was mauling her early and she was getting teed off on early by Murphy before she was able to flip the switch and come out in the final two stanzas and do just enough to get the victory.

Irene is very much similar to how Murphy fights only that I believe she is much better. Aldana has heavy hands and works at a fast pace which I believe will help her to get into a mental flow and build her confidence back up. I think we see her work much better than we did in her freshman outing. At the end of the day, I believe that this fight is basically a coin flip, and a plus odds are there is value to be hadon the Mexican.

Nice breakdown, I pretty much agree with all of this. I have 1u on Aldana's ML at +160 and I'm tempted to add a little bit to her ITD line at +525. She's never won a fight by decision and the fight against Smith was the first time she's ever even gone the distance. Like you said, Chook gets hit a lot and Aldana has obviously shown the ability to finish fights.

Nice breakdown, I pretty much agree with all of this. I have 1u on Aldana's ML at +160 and I'm tempted to add a little bit to her ITD line at +525. She's never won a fight by decision and the fight against Smith was the first time she's ever even gone the distance. Like you said, Chook gets hit a lot and Aldana has obviously shown the ability to finish fights.

It's WMMA , the fight will go over 2.5 rounds for sure
Calvillo has better chances to finish her fight than Aldana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back