UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
officially going with olivei. he is so damn dangerous and can finish the fight any time. the odds are off. fucking ross pearson pushed brooks against the wall... LMAO
Keep doubting Brooks, he's an elite LW. Don't see him losing two in a row and he would of won his last if not for the rib injury.

chris/moose face off
C8q1hWPUAAA3ViQ.jpg

https://t.co/qtuYzADGY5
Apparently Weidman hasn't even been sleeping in his wifes bed for this camp, taking it serious. Backs against the wall, career on the line, fighting in his homestate. Does he really lose 3 in a row? I think Weidman gets it done.

I have a feeling a lot of you will be saying Moose is future champ when he gets through Weidman with ease, Im not gambling that night but Im sure as hell looking forward to the main card and that fight is my most anticipated.

Apparently Weidman hasn't even been sleeping in his wifes bed for this camp, taking it serious. Backs against the wall, career on the line, fighting in his homestate. Does he really lose 3 in a row? I think Weidman gets it done.
Not getting pussy is very #elite, thats a huge confidence increase for Chris backers

Gillespie vs Holbrook

Holbrook has good pressure on the feet, good dirty boxing in the clinch, super active off of his back which allows him to open up his striking. Decent wrestling. Tough, gritty fighter.

GG has a sharp jab with some good combos behind it. Good chin (Franca rocked the fuck out of him a couple times) and a deep gas tank. Great wrestling and able to maintain a grinding gameplan without gassing.

GG has struggled with pressure out of the gate and and Holbrook will bring the pressure. GG is the better wrestler but Holb is a great scrambler, very active guard and is constantly working for subs on bottom. Both guys vey tough, gritty fighters. Most of Holb's best work comes from the clinch where GG will drive for DBL legs. I see GG getting TDs but Holb won't gas out like Franca did, he'll be constantly threatening from the bottom. I slightly favor GG but if the odds on Holbrook get much steeper he could be worth a play as I believe he's undervalued by the books. The over is my play here, really wish I could've nabbed it at -140.

2u GG/Holbrook O2.5 + Emmett

months ago i was on weidman then switched mousasi and now im backing up wiedman again. Mousasi turn off was the pay issue. History has shown these fighters who whine about fighter pay lose their fight. Best example is Jojo

Lol no he wouldnt he was losing that fight.
You should watch it again, 1st was close, 2nd was Brooks. I had Brooks 2-0 going into the 3rd. The rib injury was in the 1st and just got worse as the fight went on. Brooks showed heart and was out wrestling a WW.

I have a feeling a lot of you will be saying Moose is future champ when he gets through Weidman with ease, Im not gambling that night but Im sure as hell looking forward to the main card and that fight is my most anticipated.
Moose will get through Weidman with "ease", but you are not betting him?

I'm disgusted with @Joseph Budden for even considering you for HOF

Last edited:
months ago i was on weidman then switched mousasi and now im backing up wiedman again. Mousasi turn off was the pay issue. History has shown these fighters who whine about fighter pay lose their fight. Best example is Jojo
IDK about all that. Weidman has the more well rounded skillset, I think the wrestling will be the difference. Everytime Mous has faced a good wrestler he's been taken down. People are just assuming his TDD has gotten a lot better, no one has tested it recently and Mousasi's competition has been much easier than Weidman's. Mousasi's TDD is 61% in the UFC. Weidman's bread and butter is wrestling and he's a solid BJJ black belt.

You should watch it again, 1st was close, 2nd was Brooks. I had Brooks 2-0 going into the 3rd. The rib injury was in the 1st and just got worse as the fight went on. Brooks showed heart and was out wrestling a WW.
It was 1-1 going into the third, with Oliv on his way to win the third. So youre wrong.

Moose will get through Weidman with "ease", but you are not betting him?
Im not betting this card because Im recovering after losing 2 weeks in a row and with 1 week of just getting pennies back, I need to know my picks are okay before I start putting money on the UFC.

Its gonna be nice to watch UFC without stressing or worrying about money.

It doesnt discredit my opinion cause I wont bet him, but it would if I suggested people to bet him and I didnt do so myself.

Im really confident in Mousassi to win this fight.

I'm disgusted with @Joseph Budden for even considering you for HOF
You seem like a jealous bum.
I earned my way into this HOF by being an all round cool dickhead.

Last edited:
It was 1-1 going into the third, with Oliv on his way to win the third. So youre wrong.
You could argue it was 1-1 but in truth that 1st round was a coin flip. Without the injury Brooks would have won. Brooks just had a bad night, fighting with an injury and fighting a guy that was significantly bigger. I still think highly of Brooks.

My man Gibbz being #brash. Looks like you're ready to make a run at the HoF

Need full props asap. Have a strong lean that could be +200 I want to smash

Bums tryna make a run for the Throne, chomping for my spot.
Im Watching the Throne, no doubt about that.

MMA fighters predict winners (chris/moose)

kevin-chris
duff-moose
zahabi-chris
morales-moose
andre-moose
rhodes-moose
Gerald-chris
predator green-chris
griffin-moose
kennedy-chris
nash-moose
adam-chris
james vick-moose
spicely-moose

6 for Weidman and 8 for the Moose

(disclaimer-Some of the audio/vids are totally crap so maybe wrong on the above)

I won't touch this fight as I see 2 very possible outcomes.

Weidman, very aware of his last 2 beatings, refuses to trade with moose and applies the ol chris cope strategy of clinging to his opponent against the cage and grinding his way to a decision win.

I also see moose keeping his distance and kicking/jab-crossing his way to a decision victory just as easily.

Im not betting this card because Im recovering after losing 2 weeks in a row and with 1 week of just getting pennies back, I need to know my picks are okay before I start putting money on the UFC.

Its gonna be nice to watch UFC without stressing or worrying about money.

It doesnt discredit my opinion cause I wont bet him, but it would if I suggested people to bet him and I didnt do so myself.

Im really confident in Mousassi to win this fight.

You seem like a jealous bum.
I earned my way into this HOF by being an all round cool dickhead.
Bums tryna make a run for the Throne, chomping for my spot.
Im Watching the Throne, no doubt about that.
Only jabronis get discouraged and scared after losing 2 events in a row. Real bettors man up, rebound and smack dog shit out of bookies' mouths. You're just a rook. Probably busted your whole BR during those 2 weeks

Fuck all the favorites and the juice they claim.

I'm since previously on Oliveira, Weidman, Alves but I'm betting Strickland as well. I just have a feeling Stricklands striking and footwork will be good enough to not get hugged to death, and 3.75 feels like a off odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back