Outcomes I feel good about:

Cyn Sub
Emmet Dec
GG Dec
Cummins Dec
Usman Dec
Mago Sub/Dec
Burgos KO/Dec
Brooks (even though I did hit Olives +320 for value)

Other leans: Cormier Sub, Moose Dec, Aldana KO/Dec, Alves Dec, Jury ITD

I'm with you on everythng, minus 1 or 2 fights but I've been debating burgos dec/ko and bib sub/dec. I'm also debatng Alves KO/dec, see some stuff that make the KO viable but still leaning dec.

I do have some insight to offer on bib. He likes to strike, hes very fast, low power, loves his spinning back kick, basically I thnk he'll be competitive on the feet. Grapplng wise, hes more about wrestlng and position, he doesnt hunt subs and his GnP isnt accurate or strong. His sub game essentially consists of subs he wont be in a position of getting because he wont be underneath Lausa. His subs from a position of control are non-existent. In his fight against Evolev he actually got board with GnP and grappling and stood up out of his guard, one reason I thnk he loves to strike. Evolev didnt like how the striking was going and tried to force bib to grapple in rd 2 and bib actually won by guillotine not RNC because thats what Evolev wanted.

random stuff:
Aldana training
trains with grasso
ehc3o3.jpg

Gegard Mousasi on Weidman: "He won't get any takedowns. I promise."
1:35 minute mark
-Shows moose training sprawls and stuffing take downs against wrestlers, looks good also.
Aldana training with Grasso make me want to bet against her more.

COnfidence mega high on Weidman now

WTF is going on? Jae Gibbz dropping bombs and spitting fire? Is this reality???

As you posted that I posted the vlog vid above with moose drilling sprawls, ill give moose that he is super confident in his take down defence, has even said he will be the one to take Chris down this fight.

Few pages back Chris did mention in an interview last friday, that moose was not his first choice for his fight back which made moose call out weidman for ducking him, Chris has also said he was coming off an injury so its unfair to call someone out during that time and that Chris injury is nagging and only now is well healed so he is ready to fight.

Risk and pressure is all on Chris for this fight, but a fair amount of risk is on moose he requires a big win here so he can get a better ufc contract on a win and he wants mark hunt, Vitor, hendo type money here.

If moose stuffs that first take down or 2nd, feel like live betting moose is a good play here.

Partially why I'm on Mousasi. Some other things to note:

WEIDMANS KNEES ARE SUPER BAD, MIDDLE OF ROUND 2 HE THROWS A TEEP ROMERO MOVES AND YOU SEE WEIDMANS HEAD TRACKING ROMERO AS HE MOVES AWAY THEN WEIDMANS POST LEGS SHAKES THEN BUCKLES MAYBE WHY HIS KICKS SOMETIME SEEMS SLOW. DAMAGE COMES FROM TWISTING MOTIONS, BET HE CANT SPIN ON ONE LEG WITHOUT HIS KNEE SHATTERING, WILL HAVE A HARD TIME WITH MOUSASI CUTTING QUICK ANGLES

This may be the nagging injury or a hidden one thats already there.

MOST IMPORTANT THING IS KEEPING HIM HEALTHY AND THATS GETTING TOUGHER AND TOGHER

From an interview with Longo.

WEIDMAN IS 32 BUT HIS BODY IS 64
WEIDMAN THINKS THIS WILL BE AN EASY FIGHT
MOUSASI ON UPSWING YOUNG, UNINJURED, WEIDMAN WORSENING, INJURED
MOUSASI LAST FIGHT ON HIS CONTRACT, OUT FOR THE CHEDDA, WEIDMAN WIN WOULD BE EXTREME LEVERAGE, EXTRA MOTIVATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back