UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they did LMAO....just making a joke about the underlying gay and penis humor that seems to correlate with men grappling each other. Weigh in Dick size has been used to determine who will likely win fights in these threads....so everything is fair game. lol

I'll be big on cote emmet brooks and usman

Think we will get good lines on cote who I favor a lot

odds at least 1 fight is cancelled: +300
no fights cancelled: -300

what do you take

that sounds like a bad line.. don't bet it. at least 1 fight canceled is -300 at least and there's SERIOUS value on that -300

Thankfully, I think someone just made those lines up or this board will smash that +300 to smithereens

I think EZ was playing along

ya know, i didn't even think about that after the fight until now.

blackzillians camp is in shambles. anyone know who's all fought for them in the past month or two since the divide? and hrmmmmm is AJ there right now?

Johnson faught and lost to Khabib, Evans just lost too. I remember hearing Johnson on mma junkie talking about how the guys went their separate ways but he still is able to train with effective people. I'd assume the same for Rumble, given the fact that it's a title/redemption fight.

Love this card for betting. I might play the entire card....

However, 3 weeks is discouraging to even discuss the fights because someone will probably get injured and I won't even hold my breath for weigh in drop outs.

See y'all in 3 weeks.

damn weidman +105 on 5d now? geeez

Is there any chance that Gregor Gillespie opens as the favourite?

If anybody was wondering where I stand on the main event,

I have 3 parlays ending in AJ/DC ITD that total 2.18u to win 6.03u. I cap that line around -750, so it had value where I got it at and I still think it has value at its current price. Either AJ within 2 or DC within 4. I have a hard time seeing it going 5 rounds especially since AJ has never even seen round 4 and he has only been to a 3 round DEC 4 times out of 27 fights. He would get subbed or tkoed by the time he got to a 5 round DEC

Also have AJ R1 0.33u to win 0.99u

I will also probably play AJ ml small at some point and/or add to the R1 line at better than current odds

If I had to predict this fight, I would say:

AJ R1 KO

Exactly my thoughts and hope. Holbrook gonna get outwrestled BADLY. Holbrook beat Matthews (who sux tbh, him vs kevin lee odds were even lol) I hope Holbrook gets some hype behind him for beating Matthews. (which hardcores knows isn't a good win at all) I'm gonna smash Gillespie

There's a chance. I think Holbrook is garbage but he's 2-1 in the UFC and coming off a win. I'm looking to parlay Gillespie pretty heavy though so I'm hoping for an underdog

Exactly my thoughts and hope. Holbrook gonna get outwrestled BADLY. Holbrook beat Matthews (who sux tbh, him vs kevin lee odds were even lol) I hope Holbrook gets some hype behind him for beating Matthews. (which hardcore knows isn't a good win at all) I'm gonna smash Gillespie

I hope so, he is my most confident pick for this event

There's a chance. I think Holbrook is garbage but he's 2-1 in the UFC and coming off a win. I'm looking to parlay Gillespie pretty heavy though so I'm hoping for an underdog

Gillespie + Burgos or Usman might be good

Exactly my thoughts and hope. Holbrook gonna get outwrestled BADLY. Holbrook beat Matthews (who sux tbh, him vs kevin lee odds were even lol) I hope Holbrook gets some hype behind him for beating Matthews. (which hardcore knows isn't a good win at all) I'm gonna smash Gillespie

Lol I still have high hopes for Matthews. He's very young and still developing fight iq, but lots of potential. He looked pretty bad in the Holbrook fight which is why I'm still confident on Gillespie, but I'm hoping to get some money on Matthews coming in as underdog in the future.

Gillespie + Burgos or Usman might be good

I'm not confident enough in the Usman fight to stake it on him. Strickland's underrated and he's gonna bring it. Same with Burgos. Great prospect, but Rosa is scrappy and it's gonna be a tough fight for him.

Might just put a lot on Gillespie+Emmett+Jury for some easy money lol

Lol I still have high hopes for Matthews. He's very young and still developing fight iq, but lots of potential. He looked pretty bad in the Holbrook fight which is why I'm still confident on Gillespie, but I'm hoping to get some money on Matthews coming in as underdog in the future.
He can out muscle some less athletic BJJ guys but that's it. He has a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back