UFC 210 PBP/Discussion

Emmett dec to whipe bad taste out of my mouth after racist judges just fucked Aldana

oh well

lets get that Emmett r3 money +2800 :D

right decision.

wtf, did jon anik just say he wondered if there would be a 10-8 awarded somewhere??

Fuck, well aldana decision at +300 was still not a bad bet imo

it wasnt a robbery i think their boxing was even but during r3 they showed body kicks which was 29-7 in favor of chook. good decision. aldana needs to punch less air

i hate judges. i ever mention that?

emmett here. preferably ITD, but just anything other than a green finish, please. no flukey crap... (expecting emmett dec)

Thought Irene won round two and three in the latter stages of round three Irene was putting more numbers on Chookagian than a Manhattan phonebook​

emmett barely scraped by holtzman. gotta go with green here at +odds

@Roads55

referencing the DC rounds odds, all the odds i stated were from 5dimes.

ahh okay, no idea what their props are usually like but they don't sound very good at all. you able to access different books? I get that ppl are limited with bookie choices at times but it pays to look around. and tbf the odds did improve like I said.

i hate judges. i ever mention that?

emmett here. preferably ITD, but just anything other than a green finish, please. no flukey crap... (expecting emmett dec)

Fucking judges are goddamn shit. I got JE here too though

Thought Irene won round two and three in the latter stages of round three Irene was putting more numbers on Chookagian than a Manhattan phonebook​

yea i thought so, too. but i expected the semi-local girl to get the split. sigh.

Had that last fight for Aldana, but not surprised with the results. Definitely not a robbery by any means. Might be some home cookin going on tonight thought. Need Emmett in RD 3 and the O2.5!

uare clearly biased.
body kicks 29-7 chook
sig strikes was 35-30 chook during r3

Back