UFC 211 pbp/discussion/etc

damn is kenny banned? fuck no im gonna miss him. he needs to be here right now.

it wasnt tight but joachim's body was stretched out and its painful plus you dont have to add much pressure to get the tap. bjj ABC

I think he has a hell of a squeeze. He subbed Astakhov who has never been subbed and recently beat Emanuel Newton.

maia vs masvidal is my main event of the evening!

I think he has a hell of a squeeze. He subbed Astakhov who has never been subbed and recently beat Emanuel Newton.
that too but his spine was stretched out. you rather get a nice neck crank from there than actual submission. but ofc rnc is rnc

choke didn't seem that tight to me.. christensen didn't fight it too hard... dude was a blackbelt before ufc debut right? and subbed 2x in 3 fights? mehh...

antigulov does what he does, i guess

Dude is frauding on that black belt

I never thought I'd say it but I fucking miss Goldberger LOL but thank God Todd Grisham is it commentating. He is the worst sense Matt Vasgersian at UFC 56 (IIRC)

damn is kenny banned? fuck no im gonna miss him. he needs to be here right now.
Thor's banhammer has been swinging fast and loose lately

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself

Am I the only one who laughed at mmabettingtips on Porier vs Alvarez.I mean that Porier has better wrestling than Alvarez?!

I'm feeling it tonight, I think it's going to be a good night! good luck all

Maia.He is huge and on roll. Masvidal will be outclassed sadly.

Main bets for me:

Knight
Alvarez
Yair
Miocic

Rest are fairly small. But happy to go big and chase at the end if i have to. It's been three weeks so i will be reckless tonight

On Barzola, expecting s gritty performance.

Am I the only one who laughed at mmabettingtips on Porier vs Alvarez.I mean that Porier has better wrestling than Alvarez?!

No i pissed myself too. He also said maias wrestling is not good. Fuckin idiot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back