UFC 211 pbp/discussion/etc

The face of Rose after realising she'll never beat JJ.

Nah I'm not being serious when I say I blame you, only meant in a joking sense. But yeah you're right, I do have a tendency to let others opinions have a big effect on the way I think, it's something I have to fix going forward with betting.

Rule of thumb: Let the thread second guess your bet or sizing of a bet, but rarely let it switch sides.

To bet jds or to pass.....

here is my lesson learned for tonight: go large when you actually have strong leans, not when the card has exciting fights.

This have been the most entertaining card by far since I started following the ufc 10-11 months ago

Sorry, late response here because I wasn't on the computer. Woodley is doing the pounce against guys looking to stand with him and that can think they can knock him out. I have a very hard time seeing Woodley win the fight any way besides landing a big overhand right. If Maia forces grappling, I guarantee you Woodley has cardio issues. Masvidal, a guy with outstanding cardio, had issues. Maia has been in there with a guy like Brown always pushing the pace. People always want to question Maia folding, but it hasn't happened. I doubt Woodley is the one for that. It would be a big shot, not Woodley breaking Maia.

Maia got worn down by both Weidman and Silva. Obviously thats a long time ago and a different weight class, but I feel tonight was very telling for me.

Or play more on the over...

+$500 for the night. Might lay the profit on jds. Fuck its so close. Junior looks good. At very least il break even. Will post slip if i decide

Don't be so fucking stupid.

EDIT: That may have came on strong. Don't play all your profits on one bet. Enjoy them, play 100 or something.

I put 350$ on JDS @+145 for another $500 profit, or ill end the night +$150, lets go baby!

Maia got worn down by both Weidman and Silva. Obviously thats a long time ago and a different weight class, but I feel tonight was very telling for me.

Man, I urge you to rethink the performance tonight. Maia ended up as the underdog. Masvidal honestly fought a really solid gameplan that Maia overcame. It was a split decision, but it shouldn't have been. I think Maia beat one of the better performances of Masvidal, a guy with much better ring control and footwork than Woodley.

ayyyy all y'all JDS backers and fans in here join me in the loooooudest JDS warrrrrcryyyyyyyy!!!!

This is not smart but I love JDS so I'mma bet JDS.

WAR JDS HW CHAMP 2017!!!

Man, I urge you to rethink the performance tonight. Maia ended up as the underdog. Masvidal honestly fought a really solid gameplan that Maia overcame. It was a split decision, but it shouldn't have been. I think Maia beat one of the better performances of Masvidal, a guy with much better ring control and footwork than Woodley.

Have to agree to disagree. I don't rate Masvidals ring control/footwork better than Woodley, considering 2 fights ago he was an inactive gun shy mid ranked fighter. Woodley has fought the monsters of the division and found a way to win, what makes you think he couldn't do same with Maia?

Agree it should not have been a split. But it was a damn good performance from Masvidal. Maias wrestling have never looked as good as this

Back