UFC 211 pbp/discussion/etc

A losing night for me tonight. Was on a good streak. Now on a downward spiral

Crazy. I picked almost all the winners tonight just made bad bets

11.4u profit and an awesome fight card. Tired as fuck but staying up till 7AM is well worth it on days like this. Grats to tonights winners!

Such a shame Cornrow Kenny isn't here. He was wrong on so many tonight. May that be a lesson to you and your arrogance

That feel when you are 45 seconds behind the live feed and the live betting for the fight is no longer available. :(

tenor.gif

Started off losing over 4u on Benitez...ended up +6,4u for the night though. Time to walk upstairs for some sleep like:

tumblr_n8765zxbcI1tbh1dho1_400.gif

Shoulda juiced JJ like i originally wanted to but got talked out of it by the "elite" lol. Stayed up tho. Following my gut from now on

7th out of 27k in the haymaker on DK and a few parlay hits is the highlight of my night

Andrade ruined a real good night but at least I came out ahead

up 7.7u for night - I have been a long time lurker but decided to participate today - thanks to everyone for everything I have learnt from you guys - even the touting scumbags

I feel bad for Mas though, because say what you will, holding on to back and threatening submissions is point fighting. A win is a win, but in no way Maia is a better fighter.

Massive night for me. Even hit a +2000 with Jason Knight to win in the third round to win 5u.

Shoulda juiced JJ like i originally wanted to but got talked out of it by the "elite" lol. Stayed up tho. Following my gut from now on

I hit JJ back in april when the line was -165, was insanely confident in the pick so much value on her i shoulda staked my entire roll on it dont think we will ever see JJ with a line that low again

Mexicans 0-4
Brazilians 1-2 (Maia with his split-decision win)
Reigning Champions 2-0
Favorites 7-3

Preliminary fights > PPV fights

Up $1600 and al thanks to Miocic at the end as i put $1000 on him. If Alvarez had of won it would have been amazing. Fucked up on Yair and Masvidal.

Well played all the winners tonight....

I'm done with all the crazy parlays. Might fill out a few very low money lottos but I'm betting bigger on the guys I'm confident in.

Also going to hit more live bets.

I shouldve went way bigger on jj and just nsc Andrade. I knew that was her only path to victory

I had 3 units on Edgar and parlayed him with jj.

If I could do it over again most of my money would've have went on Joanna and then hedged with Andrade ncs. That was my smartest play and I did end up doing this before the event

I did so much research for this event and picked so many fights correctly. Even the over Under's and still came out down almost 5 units. I had probably 60 plus bets on this card. Reaching too much. Reached at the end too. Would've only been down 1 unit but I was looking for a winning night

Changing my strategy. It worked for a while but 3 out of last 4 cards I've lost. Won 6 straight before this

Already hit aldo big and parlayed him with Claudia

Last edited:
Back