UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Andrade looks more powerful than she is, either that or Hill has a massive chin.

I believe it's more so the latter, but overall I feel Andrade has the highest power output relative to JJ's previous competition. I don't see KK, Claudia, Valerie, Penne (lol), Esparza, or Lima delivering a harder shot than Andrade from what we've seen.

I could be wrong though...I mean, the best we can do is go off observation of who seems like they can crack since barely anyone gets KO'd at 115 (in fact, those 6 fighters have a combined 0 KO's and a few TKO's). Andrade definitely seems like she packs a shot at that weight class, though.

Im concerned about JJ's elbows way more than her hands.
I really think that JJs elbows will be a huge factor. None of Andrades last 3 opponenets have even tried to throw 1 single elbow at her when she pushes them against the cage and does her thing. Andrade leaves her head so stationary while flurrying, her opponents have just been to shock by her agression that they freeze up or just try to get out of there. And is it possible that her punching power is a bit overhyped? Indeed it looks ferocious but I can't recall her dropping anyone to the ground with strikes in straw weight

Getting sick of people insulting the mods now. @EzFlyer is a great guy, if he had a problem with anything he would message me and let me know and I would do whatever he wants. Nothing but respect. The badmouthing stops now.
giphy.gif

I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense from a statistical standpoint, 2/3 of the Women's UFC champions are lesbians from Brazil? I just don't see it.

absolute dribble!! you can surely do better than this lol

It's simple really, JJ is going to outstrike her. Andrade won't find success on the ground because of JJ TDD and she's going to struggle with the range, speed and volume on the feet. Andrade is good but she's facing the best female fighter in the world. This is a kickboxing match, I don't see the ground or even the clinch being a big part of this fight. People saying Andrade will outstrike JJ are way off.

JJ's TDD isn't that great, it's not bad but she's more effective at standing up after she get's taken down a lot of the time. wouldn't surprise me if andrade mixed some TD's in as she knows she has the strength to do so whilst potentially stealing rounds with them. the attempts would surely make JJ a bit more tentative or aware of the TD threat, why would andrade make it a straight kickboxing match where she and the rest of the world knows JJ is strongest? sure she could go into beserker mode but im inclined to think grappling JJ in some form is part of her plan unless she is worried about gassing from JJ's get ups or TDD.

I really think that JJs elbows will be a huge factor. None of Andrades last 3 opponenets have even tried to throw 1 single elbow at her when she pushes them against the cage and does her thing. Andrade leaves her head so stationary while flurrying, her opponents have just been to shock by her agression that they freeze up or just try to get out of there. And is it possible that her punching power is a bit overhyped? Indeed it looks ferocious but I can't recall her dropping anyone to the ground with strikes in straw weight

I can buy that Andrade isn't a one punch knock out artist it is more of an accumulative effect. But JJ being dropped by Claudia twice and KK who both don't hit as hard as Andrade is a concern for me.

These UFC topics are becoming so tiring. 80% of the topic is showing off, being dumb and putting hashtags with "elite".
Meanwhile, the rest of 20%, the good info and analysis about the fights is lost between this cock-measuring competition.

Can we at least get proper UFC threads where useful discussion can be made and the rest of the non-sense can be on another adjacent topic?

These UFC topics are becoming so tiring. 80% of the topic is showing off, being dumb and putting hashtags with "elite".
Meanwhile, the rest of 20%, the good info and analysis about the fights is lost between this cock-measuring competition.

Can we at least get proper UFC threads where useful discussion can be made and the rest of the non-sense can be on another adjacent topic?

ppl definitely gonna overstake on this fight now because of all the talk i think.

All of a sudden Andrade has become the modern day joe Frazier.

She is a destroyer of worlds now that she stopped Jessica penne, the same girl Jj stopped.

Her defense is her offense. She's going to get punched in the face, a lot. How's that going to affect her cardio? She's probably going to lose the battle in the clinch. How's that going to affect her cardio? It's unlikely that she will be able to take Joanna down. How's that going to affect her cardio?

I like her lines at decision and itd both being around +500, but I'm only throwing her in some of my lotto parlays

Last edited:
Nah, if anything Andrade is a real threat but she's also a pretty big gamble.

Same with Mas, Yair and JDS.

Anyone who can get all 4 fights right gets a cookie.

I don't want to discuss other fights until lines are out. Hurry up ffs.

#edgyplaysinmind

I think we have too much time until the fight. The degenerates are getting restless and arguing with each other.

Jason Knight +185
Chas Skelly -265
-
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145
--
Krzysztof Jotko -120
David Branch -120
-
Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
--
Marco Polo Reyes +195
James Vick -275
-
Over 1.5 -155
Under 1.5 +115
--
Coutney Casey +140
Jessica Aguilar -180
-
Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170
--
Michel Quinones +110
Jared Gordon -150
-
Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
--
Rashad Coulter -120
Chase Sherman -120
-
Over 1.5 -105
Under 1.5 -135
--
Enrique Barzola +145
Gabriel Benitez -185
-
Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
--
Joachim Christensen +180
Gadzhimurad Antigulov -260
-
Over 1.5 -130
Under 1.5 -110

Just checked and Stiepe KO is now 2.30, I took it at 2.00 thinking it would drop more. Also took Maia at 1.80. FML.

Hit Knight at +185. Somehow missed Jotko's opener but settled for -150.

Jason Knight +185
Chas Skelly -265
-
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145
--
Krzysztof Jotko -120
David Branch -120
-
Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
--
Marco Polo Reyes +195
James Vick -275
-
Over 1.5 -155
Under 1.5 +115
--
Coutney Casey +140
Jessica Aguilar -180
-
Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170
--
Michel Quinones +110
Jared Gordon -150
-
Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
--
Rashad Coulter -120
Chase Sherman -120
-
Over 1.5 -105
Under 1.5 -135
--
Enrique Barzola +145
Gabriel Benitez -185
-
Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
--
Joachim Christensen +180
Gadzhimurad Antigulov -260
-
Over 1.5 -130
Under 1.5 -110

i missed these openers by like 10 seconds and missed some freakin opportunities.

casey +140 and knight +185 chief among them.

i took asey +100, knight +150, barzola +155 (smaller), and branch-jotko O2.5 -190

Knight +185 is a GREAT line...I suspect it won't be nearly as good once euro bookies release them

Well that escalated quickly

Also added o2.5 benitez barzola -180

Man, wish I could've done more on branch-jotko o2.5 -190.. that over is -400 in my mind (if not higher)

Lmfaooooooooooo @ the Knight opener

Hit Knight +110, -120 and will keep hitting. Sooo mad they dropped lines this early and I missed the opener. Just lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back