Not open for further replies.
Knight NSC +110. Adding a unit to that

So far

2000 Andrade +175
700 JDS +130
1000 Maia evens
500 Eddie +105

Parlays with overs

2 fuckin grand on andrade? Lol holy shit. Thats a lot of juice to lay on someone Who may get outclassed. Good luck brotha

I am completely baffled at Cortney Casey being a favorite. Am i missing something? She tapped Markos, who makes so many mistakes on the ground. She beat the European chick who was undersized, and only 20 with no ground game. Before that she found a way to get out struck and actually moved around the cage by the tiny See Hee Ham - yet people are talking about size and strength of Casey? And she faded badly in that fight.

It opened as a pickem and people like caseys chances to win more

Aguilar is 35 coming off an acl injury. She's giving up height and reach advantages.

Casey is in her prime, constantly improving from fight to fight. She's got better striking and she's very active from guard. She's extremely tough and did a decent job against Claudia after being injured in a car accident. She took the jojo fight on 10 days notice and flew halfway around the world to fight her.

Wtf is the deal with Sherman? Dude is not great or anything but he has no businesses being a dog here. Havn't followed lately, did someone find a video where the other guy looks like he knows how to fight or something? I'm confused. Wasn't the other guy looking small too?

It opened as a pickem and people like caseys chances to win more

Aguilar is 35 coming off an acl injury. She's giving up height and reach advantages.

Casey is in her prime, constantly improving from fight to fight. She's got better striking and she's very active from guard. She's extremely tough and did a decent job against Claudia after being injured in a car accident. She took the jojo fight on 10 days notice and flew halfway around the world to fight her.

I am afraid I don't see those improvements. Casey is taller and longer like everyone mentions along with the age, but what good is height and reach if you don't know how to use them? Ham was lighting her up in the 3rd despite comparable disadvantages, and that's before we get into the threat of the takedown that Aguilar poses. Casey closes the distance for her opponents, a big no-no with her physique, and anyone that has ever tried to take her down has succeeded.

If JAG was in a small camp, like Casey, I would be concerned about rust, but she spars with legit women fighters everyday. Mike Brown as the wrestling coach. Kalindra Faria is bigger and more talented than Casey and Aguilar dominated her.

Casey also tipped her hand saying she hopes Aguilar meets her in the center and they slug, and that they show their Mexican spirit. To me, this means she doesn't want to be on the bottom getting grinded.

Also, Casey has never won as the betting favorite. The public just doesn't know how to read her. Aguilar has better boxing, and was actually scoring and winning some of the 3rd against Claudia with legkicks, she has the better wrestling, she has been a brown belt years longer than Casey and has more experience.

At the sports book. Big on stipe and Joanna. Big for me anyways.

Good luck everyone. Driving home. Gonna miss the prelims.

Finally pulling the trigger on Polo

Both fighters are too vulnerable to being finished to risk much money on here but this is a dog or pass situation as Vick is too hittable and at -400 there's no way you can be confident in him. The "Texecutioner" has a bad habit of keeping his chin in the air, and Marco is heavy-handed. What's more, he has been great at finding small openings and landing clean shots out the clinch. See his knockdown of Kim ...There's no way I could lay -400 juice on someone with as many flaws as the Vick. I believe that Vick should probably be -155 or so this is simply value.

Polo is about to become the "Mexicutioner" and Marco's latest Vicktim rawhrr!!

Finally pulling the trigger on Polo

Both fighters are too vulnerable to being finished to risk much money on here but this is a dog or pass situation as Vick is too hittable and at -400 there's no way you can be confident in him. The "Texecutioner" has a bad habit of keeping his chin in the air, and Marco is heavy-handed. What's more, he has been great at finding small openings and landing clean shots out the clinch. See his knockdown of Kim ...There's no way I could lay -400 juice on someone with as many flaws as the Vick. I believe that Vick should probably be -155 or so this is simply value.

Polo is about to become the "Mexicutioner" and Marco's latest Vicktim rawhrr!!
Vick is going to take this. Vick has fought better competition, and I think he learned a lot from the Dairush fight. He just beat Trujillo who is better then Polo

There is no value in betting Vick but I beleieve he will take this one.

cAlright my betting sherbros. Im doing security at a mall tonight barely bothered. Connected to there wifi so I can make bets and keep updated on this site. But am I actually able to stream it on my phone??

Having said that didnt realise this was now a pick em. What tape we got on coulter?

I have seen very little, but what I have seen is not good at all. While I don't Sherman high in the slightest, I seriously believe that Coulter is out of his depth here...even against someone as low level as Chase. In Coulter you have a guy who has fluctuated wait in between 185 to 265 pounds and is not coming from any traditional martial arts background, taking a fight on short notice, just started training full-time a couple of weeks ago, and is 35 years old. Making his UFC debut no less! Sherman is a bona fide heavyweight, has a iron chin it is similar athletic with heavy hands. All tools that should be able to get the job done. I never would have played him if the betting line didn't shift to pick em' odds.

smashing poirier-alvarez dec +205 and also adding a bunch alvarez DEC +646.. these lines are batshit crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back