UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll account bet both of you.

Damn on a +320 dog, El Chapo may be the edgiest bettor on the forum right now.

Hope you are right, but that he doesn't get a finish, got .5u on that +525 dec line. I agree with him having a striking advantage, but I am not sure it is as large as you seem to beleive it is. Either way I think Cejudo's line is definitely wide.

everyone wants to fake their way onto that elite list. really ruining these sherdog forums

Right but the hyperbole isn't necessary. I'd assume he's putting his entire BR on Pettis w how that post sounds. I highly doubt that's the case too
Is it hyperbole though? or is it just someone that really believes in their play?

everyone wants to fake their way onto that elite list. really ruining these sherdog forums

Yeah not a lot of even keeled posts these days, just a lot of hashtags.

Has anybody watched tape on Dmitry Poberzhets? Any info?
Yeah this fight is off

lol this rashad looks like he has cardio for 2 minutes lets see. i haven't watched the tape yet but fading him already :D

I watched some tape on Coulthard and wasn't impressed. Seems like a bum version of Luis Henrique. This is short notice too not expecting to look impressive. Also he is a can crusher. Look at this past opponents.

Yeah this fight is off

I watched some tape on Coulthard and wasn't impressed. Seems like a bum version of Luis Henrique. This is short notice too not expecting to look impressive. Also he is a can crusher. Look at this past opponents.
Sherman at Jacksons too and he knows this is his last shot

Sherman at Jacksons too and he knows this is his last shot
Sherman is a can crusher too but I'v seen moments of him where I thought this guy isn't too bad. I think he wins this fight and we get good odds on Sherman.

Damn on a +320 dog, El Chapo may be the edgiest bettor on the forum right now.

Hope you are right, but that he doesn't get a finish, got .5u on that +525 dec line. I agree with him having a striking advantage, but I am not sure it is as large as you seem to beleive it is. Either way I think Cejudo's line is definitely wide.

People laughed in the 202 betting thread when I said Conor via decision was a lock. We'll see.

Antigulov Joachim thoughts? I just watched Antigulov's last six. Joachim next but i am fairly familiar with him had him big against Bojan.
<LikeReally5>

Wat? Is this fight on this card?

Just got re-added yesterday, 14 fights total
If true ANTIGULOV by first degree murder. Joachim's head will be taken off clean. Idk seems like a total mismatch to me. Antigulov is a fucking monster and future champ tho.

Sherman is a can crusher too but I'v seen moments of him where I thought this guy isn't too bad. I think he wins this fight and we get good odds on Sherman.

Sherman likes to block punches with his face a little too often for my liking

First red flags coming out of masvidals camp. Confidence increase Maia. Jump on the wagon before it's too late.

Jorge Masvidal said in an interview for UFC Tonight that he was only working on his striking and takedown defense, no jiu-jitsu at all. Is that a good idea? I know his gameplan is obviously to sprawl and brawl, but shouldn't you prepare for the worst case scenario in case Maia gets you down? Spending time working on survival/defensive jiu-jitsu seems like a good idea to me.

Sherman likes to block punches with his face a little too often for my liking
For sure but Harris has sharp hands and Ledet is a good boxer. Plus Sher has good chin. That coult dude doesn't look good at all.

If true ANTIGULOV by first degree murder. Joachim's head will be taken off clean. Idk seems like a total mismatch to me. Antigulov is a fucking monster and future champ tho.

Bold statements. I gotta watch some Antigulov tape now that the fight is back on; my lean was Christensen.

Also RE: Coulter, he is a can crusher, but he's been on the big companies' radars for a while now so might be more to it. I like Sherman but I definitely need to watch some Coulter tape. Feel like the under will be a safe play though, especially due to the short notice element

Go watch his fights. He is not a future champ. His tds are not good and he has a monster of a right hand but thats it standing. If he cant blow you away he turns into a cage hugger. Suspect gas tank too. I will be on joachim if hes a good sized dog. Hes been fighting people he grounds and instantly mounts i think joachim is better than that.

First red flags coming out of masvidals camp. Confidence increase Maia. Jump on the wagon before it's too late.

Wrong.
He said that he is training his BJJ with Middleweight Antonio "Cara de Sapato".
He is training his wrestling with Colby Covington and Nathan Coy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back