UFC 212 - Aldo vs Holloway - Rio de Janeiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Moyle NSC +215 and TKO +5350 cus why tf not. I'll take the chance at those odds lol

5d canceled my Moyle KO bet saying it was an error lol. Great spot though.

I feel a bit bad taking Aldo at 1.70 instead of just the Over at 1.6x, is there really a chance Aldo stops him? I reckon outcomes are most likely, in order:

Aldo dec
Max dec
Max ITD
Aldo ITD, most likely by injury or damage from leg kicks or something similar.

Im putting it out there acj is not going to gas he gassed once against kelly whos a crazy old man who brings a hell of a pace. He was also easily two rounds up dealing with kelly standing and on the mat without issue in r1 and r2. He was dealing with kelly a lot easier than others have. He has two r3 finishes and beat a top prospect in vettori in r3 last time out. Spice doesnt bring the size pressure or physical attributes to make this a tough gruelling fight where acj could gas. Spice hates getting hit he panic shoots every fight he looked for a way out against sanchez on tuf and everytime alvey clipped him he paniced. He has a nice ground game very good back take but he was sub'd by fuckin alvey of all people. I dont see a path to victory outside a crazy fortuna type punch.

Two strong reasons yes. On here he talked about how amazing kk's tdd is and on his website bangs on about it too. Called it 50/50 on here and on his website. Theres a pattern emerging as he struggles to read wrestling ability both offensively and defensively. Before the mas fight he said maia's mma wrestling is not good lol. They are both Brits too and he writes on here very grammar correct. Im almost certain.
sherlock_holmes_in_public-domain.jpg

Got a strange feeling Spicely is gonna shock us all again.

After doing some thinking and seeing the fighters this week, 3 underdogs I think that will win are Eric Silva, Nate Marquardt and possibly Bamgbose or Holloway.

any potential draws for tonight?
Bet365 has all draw props at 67.0 so I checked 5d for lowest draw rates and put some change accordingly on Pereira - Moyle, Changas - Wallhead and Gadelha - KK.

5d canceled my Moyle KO bet saying it was an error lol. Great spot though.
I hate when that happens. I usually avoid bad lines, but I thought just possibly it could have been legit... lol

How do we see the Aldo/Holloway line moving as we get closer to fight time?

I might add to Nate. Someone talk me out of it

How do we see the Aldo/Holloway line moving as we get closer to fight time?

I'll think it will stay the same more or less. Been even action except for behind Aldo went up to evens.

Can he take 3-4 minutes of Vitor blitzing? Vitor still looked good vs Gastelum.

If my night is going well I will play Nate. Competitive last fight with ironjaw, tough to take down and heavy-handed Alvey. Dominated McCrory from pillar to post. The key part for both fights - Nate went for takedowns and scored them.

We've seen how vulnerable Vitor is on his back..

I think we are going to see the JBG call upon and summon "Tekken Nate" tonight. He was looking very TST at the weigh ins and Vitor literally looked like a wounded old war veteran with PTSD.

For those thinking about playing Spicely, you may want to consider his NSC line. It pays basically the same as his ML and it's hard to see him winning a decision. Just a thought.

I'll think it will stay the same more or less. Been even action except for behind Aldo went up to evens.

Can he take 3-4 minutes of Vitor blitzing? Vitor still looked good vs Gastelum.
What makes you think he looked good against Gastelum? I didn't think that at all

I find mma so much easier to predict only two outcomes vs three with football helps

St
Did you tail my elite Pereira pick or you came to the conclusion yourself? What makes you think Pereira will win?

A few reasons mate. I watched all of their fights. Home advantage can only help. Your elite pick also has played a part. GL tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back