UFC 213 - Nunes vs Shevchenko II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really liking Overeem and Nunes.

Thats a pretty confident 2u double.

Arguments against?

Nunes' cardio and Overeem's overall flakiness would be my concerns. I am playing Overeem though.

I am really liking Overeem and Nunes.

Thats a pretty confident 2u double.

Arguments against?
Overeem fight is probably a pick em. Not sure how you could be confident in either side. But with that being said, I thought Werdum should be -130, not Overeem

Any thoughts on Shevchenko progression? When they fought last time it was Shevchenko second fight in the UFC and Amanda's 6:e fight in UFC, the point is that the xtra monney will help traning full time. That and Shevchenko coud prepare for this fight a long time, I like Shevchenko at 2,0. Any thoughts?

At these odds, I'm on Werdum, Shevchenko, Romero, and Lawler. Lawler is tailor-made to knock Cowboy out, as long as he doesn't decide to start slow. I'd cap him around -190.

I feel like I must be crazy but I'm still not sold on Whittaker. Something about the way he fights strikes me as whiskey unimpressive

Line on Whitaker jumped to +110 so I went in for 1U for now.

Really impressed with him.

I am all aboard the Whittaker train. I dont even mind going over 5u on him if money comes in on Yoel

Wow @ the movement on the main event. I favor Shev here, but I had to put a little bit on Nunes round 1 +555, round 2 +775 and sub +614. I think if Nunes wins it's in the first two rounds at least 90% of the time.

I'd like to put something on Valentina ML pre-fight, but I want + money or I may just look to live bet her.

Guess Luca bet bullet. I was hoping he'd be on nunes. Money should end up coming in on nunes. I'll wait to bet

Will be loading the boat on a nunes lawler whittaker parlay

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Nunes R1-2 then we live bet.

Don't title challengers have a pretty sterling record if they are betting favorites come fight night? I think the only one I can think of that lost was WB

First parlay goes:
Valentino
Overeem
Robbie
Robert-yoel over 1.5r
150$ to win 1014$

Don't title challengers have a pretty sterling record if they are betting favorites come fight night? I think the only one I can think of that lost was WB
Rory vs Lawler too

Nunes' cardio is bad. She is the most dangerous WMMA fighter in the first rounds,but then she gasses.
she has been in the 3rd round 3 times.
-against Zingano: Lost by TKO
- against D'alelio: Lost by DEC
- against Valentina: Won by DEC, but lost the 3rd round and looked gassed.

If the fight goes to the championship rounds, Nunes is pretty f'cked.

Nunes 2.03-2.1 at most places right now. (Betsson 2.1) Good spot to pick your lb opening side at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back