UFC 213 pbp/discussion

in a fight where essentially nothing happens round threes like werdum/rheem should be two point rounds

i won money on rheem in a middle but he did not deserve to win that fight

lost every single fight metric except connect percentage and was also close to being finished

Whittaker looks great, he's gonna be the reigning champ for the next 2 years.

Great TDD, Good striking, good chin, good cardio, heart+fight iq is on top.

Yeah, I called the knee injury as soon as it happened and I'm glad he got the win, would also have won 2 bets worth over £1k so probably more so why I feel like that more than anything haha.

If you're asking about Bisping beating them then yes I am serious, not a lot will agree but I feel he would.

Romero he could beat, Whittaker, nah.. Whit is basically a better Bisping in all aspects

Whittaker looks great, he's gonna be the reigning champ for the next 2 years.

Great TDD, Good striking, good chin, good cardio, heart+fight iq is on top.
I think Rockhold beats him, this ko loss was a fluke and in my opinion he is the best middle weight fighter in ufc

I think Rockhold beats him, this ko loss was a fluke and in my opinion he is the best middle weight fighter in ufc

I think Mousasi will give him trouble too.

I was so wasted last night that I passed out before the prelims.

Overeem robbery, Pettis decision, Fading Browne and Whittaker made me about 4u on my preset stuff.

90% increase BR since start of year, its been fucking good so far. Think UFC Glasgow will be juicy.
Overeem fight was not a robbery, but it does perfectly show why the old scoring system is inadequate.

I give 10-8s out like candy. So I would have scored the Reem fight a draw. But how in the world was it a robbery? It was a draw at best for Werdumb

So nunes pulled out because of a sinus infection

Smh

Had a Ct scan done for a sinus infection

So nunes pulled out because of a sinus infection

Smh

Had a Ct scan done for a sinus infection

sinus infection is no joke man. i have fucked sinuses there is no way you can perform anyhwere near close to 100% athletically when your sinuses are out of wack.

in a fight where essentially nothing happens round threes like werdum/rheem should be two point rounds

i won money on rheem in a middle but he did not deserve to win that fight

lost every single fight metric except connect percentage and was also close to being finished

I understand the sentiment, but say what happened in round 3 happened in round 1. Judges would then have scored it differently since they don't know how the rest of the fight would go. I think consistency is better.

Regardless, I believe it should have been a 10-8 round even with the old criteria. He hurt Reem badly and Reem ended up having zero offence that round.

Derrick Louis is killing it on twitter, holy shit
That even made me stop caring about my lost Browne bets haha

sry guys I don't know how to embed shit

sinus infection is no joke man. i have fucked sinuses there is no way you can perform anyhwere near close to 100% athletically when your sinuses are out of wack.
I have had bad sinus infections too, but I'm not a pro athelete headlining an event with hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line.

After a huge night on Friday I wanted to take it easy.. ended up winning about 5u on some undercard parlays and put 2.5u of that on Werdum live betting after round 2... talk about getting robbed. Said fuck it and put the other 2.5u on Romero. So last night was a bust for me.

What ? I dont know the value of 19u...

I won $120 on gaethje.

The value of 19u is 19u dude xD. It makes more sense to post your winnings with units than $. For example, you won 120$ with Gaethje but I don't know What that number represents for you. It could be 1u, 0.5u, 10u. Is not the same winning 120$ with 10$=1u compared to 100$=1u.

Sorry, it was meant at Polar.

For me 19U is insanely much, cause I play maximum 5U per bet/fight and that very rarely happens. Normal bet is 1-2 U, so to win 19 is just craaazy without Hail Mary parlays.

I don't risk a lot of units with prebets. For yesterday I had 13.5u (some action in RR and parlays with TUF 25 season finale fights) if I not mistaken, I never bet more than 15-20u per event.

I play more aggro livebetting if I see good lines especially if the fighter is a reliable guy. This week Klose and Whittaker made me win a lot of units. When I bet big (like 4-5u or more) livebetting I rarely loss unless some Lauzon-Held scenario happens (I lost 10u in that fight lol...)That's my style, it works for me.

For me, 1u =30€.
After this week 1u =40€.

I'm not a baller (not yet<Lmaoo>), I'm just making a good BR. Next year will be brutal if I can maintain this rhythm

Last edited:
I don't risk a lot of units with prebets. For yesterday I had 13.5u (some action in RR and parlays with TUF 25 season finale fights) if I not mistaken, I never bet more than 15-20u per event.

I play more aggro livebetting if I see good lines especially if the fighter is a reliable guy. This week Klose and Whittaker made me win a lot of units. When I bet big (like 4-5u or more) livebetting I rarely loss unless some Lauzon-Held scenario happens (I lost 10u in that fight lol...)That's my style, it works for me.

For me, 1u =30€.
After this week 1u =40€.

I'm not a baller (not yet<Lmaoo>), I'm just making a good BR. Next year will be brutal if I can maintain this rhythm

Really impressive work man, congrats!

I understand the sentiment, but say what happened in round 3 happened in round 1. Judges would then have scored it differently since they don't know how the rest of the fight would go. I think consistency is better.

Regardless, I believe it should have been a 10-8 round even with the old criteria. He hurt Reem badly and Reem ended up having zero offence that round.

Zero offense? I think Overeem was winning the exchanges before the knee, and Werdum lost his chance on top position without doing so much.

With Pride rules werdum wins, with a round&round scoring system like UFC and old rules I don't see a 10-8 for Werdum. 10-8 were super strange to see with old rules. To give those scores you need a very dominant round like Edgar vs Maynard II and shit like that.

Sorry I couldn't participate last night bro's. Had some family issues. Hope everyone did OK though. Everyone was right with Reem LOL ... his chin cannot make him -275 against anyone not named Kyle Maynard (look it up if you don't know LOL) he did look like -275 until… well....until he didn't Ha! Ha! . But I still thought that he won pretty handily, and had he not got clipped would have looked every bit the -275 favorite. He was stuffing all the shots, landing the cleaner strikes, controlling the cage, etc. But man, he just simply let's people snatch victory from the jaws of defeat like no one I've seen before.

Awesome for Showtime! Glad to see that kid back in the winner circle. Amazing job with Whittaker as well. Played out pretty much exactly how we thought. The fourth round man, that really really really was close. Maybe the last 90 seconds of that round and a lil' crowd noise changed the outcome. Believe Romero should have saved his gas until the latter half of the round rather than the beginning.

And lol at Travis Rousey getting subbed x a 50-year old pile of bones in a circa '98 Dav Severn-esque neck crank. I didn't see it in HD but it looked like a hybrid scarf holder/Kesa Gatame choke… How can someone the size of Travis not defend this? He should be taught, bridge > Move your hips in tight > Bridge Again > Get his head on the canvas > Momentum and ROLL Travis! It's funny because this is Rhonda is shit. Her chief technique. Sorry if I'm wrong and this isn't what he had him in as I only seen it once but it once but it looked like a Kesa Gatame more than a traditional RNC.

But .. man! You have to give the decrepit ol' Russian crypt keeper credit though, he has that choke down son. He is the Russian Minotauro at this point. You better kill him or he's coming back like a zombie to find the most improbable way of winning. Usually by forcing you to tap.

Hope everyone had a good time this weekend and made some money!

My Results

ML BETS

Klose +200 3.00 units // 6.00 units ✅
Tavares +120 3.00 units // 3.60 units ✅
Maynard +285 3.00 units // 8.00 units ✅
D. Lima wins in round 3 0.25 units // 4.05 units ❌
Hill v A Yoder u2.5 +175 1.75 units // 1.75 units ❌
Taylor By Decision +100 2.00 units // 2.00 units ❌
Tavares By Decision +170 3.00 units // 5.10 units ✅
Klose By Submission +1607 0.5 units // 8.03 units ❌
Gallicchio/Krause u2.5 -115 3.00 units // 2.60 units ❌

UFC TUF 25 finale total winnings +12.6 units ✅

ML PLAYS UFC 213

Overeem (-149) 5.5 Units // 3.69 Unit ✅
Meerschaert (+120) Risking: 2.5 Unit // 3.00 Units ❌
Robert "The Champion" Whitaker -110 5.2 Units // 5.00 units ✅ (First play released week ago with BD)

PROPS

Miller By Decision +304 1.50 units ❌
Laprise By Decision +141 1.50 units ❌
Santos by decisions +600 1.00 units ❌
Whittaker wins in round 3 +900 0.3 units ❌
Whittaker wins in round 4 +1600 0.3 units ❌
Blaydes By Decision +187 1.50 units WIN 5.61 ✅

UFC 213 total winnings +7.24 ✅

Total +19.84 ✅

I go every single pick that I had except to ITT including four underdogs. So please for those who like to get a pissy about it don't bitch about my Tout Plays. Especially when I make it worth $15 lol

So, the 3 Cappertek/MMAGamblingTips plays (For paying clients only) Went 3-0 were:

DOLLAWAY (-200) + KRAUSE (-400) 3.10u / +2.72u ✅
FONT (-303) + OVEREEM (-149) + (+122) 3.00u / +3.66u ✅
OLIYNYK (+175) + REEM (-149) +359 risk 3.00u/ +10.77u ✅

Total CT (CLIENT) winnings +17.15 ✅

Complete total over two cards everything combined =

+36.99 units ✅

Attachments

• IMG_0376.PNG
    IMG_0376.PNG
    419.1 KB · Views: 5
Uh oh Goodfella had a good weekend. Time to start promoting his fraudulent service again

Back