UFC 213 pbp/discussion

Uh oh Goodfella had a good weekend. Time to start promoting his fraudulent service again

Winning week? That is pretty common LOL

Dude take your alpha bro jersey shore av down and your alpha bro attitude on a vacation. All of your #Elite e-bros or gone and nobody gives a shit for your attitude.

I'm not advertising jack shit. Just put my statistics up. If anyone in here was charged anything by me speak up. I'll wait patiently.

You do more promoting it that I could dream of LOL

Winning week? That is pretty common LOL

Dude take your alpha bro jersey shore av down and your alpha bro attitude on a vacation. All of your #Elite e-bros or gone and nobody gives a shit for your attitude.

I'm not advertising jack shit. Just put my statistics up. If anyone in here was charged anything by me speak up. I'll wait patiently.

You do more promoting it that I could dream of LOL
Your fraudulent statistics. We've been over this. Did you at least stop inflating your units on your tout site? That would be nice if we're back to you being a desperate cunt trying to promote yourself on Sherdog

I think Mousasi is a bad fight for Whittaker. They both like to fight at the same distance and I think Mousasi can impose his boxing.

Robert seems to be grapplers kryptonite.
you are completely right. i dont know how i forgot about moose. interested to see the line in that but i could definitely see moose giving him trouble. i would also take luke over rob but im not sure where luke will be mentally and physically once he returns.

Your fraudulent statistics. We've been over this. Did you at least stop inflating your units on your tout site? That would be nice if we're back to you being a desperate cunt trying to promote yourself on Sherdog

The only inflated unit size" is the length of your dick you tell chicks on craigslist how long it is.

What is an iflated unit size in betting? First of all, I bet between 3.5 and 5.5 units with an occasional 10 units like once a blue moon. Please God tell me how that is inflated. Furthermore, it wouldn't matter if I bet 1000 units per fight fight, the end result is going to be the same. Whether or not I'm a winning bettor or not it's going to show in your ROI percentage dummy. If I bet thousands of units per fight and suck that means I'm going to have negative thousands of units displayed as results. How can you not understand this?

It's fucking grade school math.

Although I picture you not in regular math classes but rather in the "special class" where you wore your "special helmet" just like the football players the teacher would tell you. Were you would eat your "special lunch" that consisted of a box of old crayons and Elmers glue with your peanut butter sandwich. Amirite?

The only inflated unit size" is the length of your dick you tell chicks on craigslist how long it is.

What is an iflated unit size in betting? First of all, I bet between 3.5 and 5.5 units with an occasional 10 units like once a blue moon. Please God tell me how that is inflated. Furthermore, it wouldn't matter if I bet 1000 units per fight fight, the end result is going to be the same. Whether or not I'm a winning bettor or not it's going to show in your ROI percentage dummy. If I bet thousands of units per fight and suck that means I'm going to have negative thousands of units displayed as results. How can you not understand this?

It's fucking grade school math.

Although I picture you not in regular math classes but rather in the "special class" where you wore your "special helmet" just like the football players the teacher would tell you. Were you would eat your "special lunch" that consisted of a box of old crayons and Elmers glue with your peanut butter sandwich. Amirite?
Are you so fucking desperate to turn lurkers into potential customers we have to rehash this and you have to lie til I expose you every few months?

You've admitted a few months ago that you inflate by 5x on your tout site. Thus how you were able to lose 100u, an entire bankroll for a normal person, less than a year ago. I was actually nice enough to not continue to drive you in the ground when I saw 17u left and right on your tout site, but yet after I exposed you, you were back to normal 1-5u bet sizes on Sherdog. Very interesting. Should've known you wouldn't be able to help yourself from being a desperate scumbag at some point again.

I like how your new excuse is "so what if I inflate units? Im winning its math". Dude, when you revealed you inflate by 5x on your tout site, you won a whopping 10u last year when recalculating to the proper definition of a unit.

Youre desperate as fuck man. Why don't you try twitter like all the other wannabe fraudulent touts? I will happily expose you and your lies everytime your ego gets too big. Its honestly hilarious a guy who lost 100u less than a year ago comes in here trying to selling his picks with a Luca like ego

Are you so fucking desperate to turn lurkers into potential customers we have to rehash this and you have to lie til I expose you every few months?

You've admitted a few months ago that you inflate by 5x on your tout site. Thus how you were able to lose 100u, an entire bankroll for a normal person, less than a year ago. I was actually nice enough to not continue to drive you in the ground when I saw 17u left and right on your tout site, but yet after I exposed you, you were back to normal 1-5u bet sizes on Sherdog. Very interesting. Should've known you wouldn't be able to help yourself from being a desperate scumbag at some point again.

I like how your new excuse is "so what if I inflate units? Im winning its math". Dude, when you revealed you inflate by 5x on your tout site, you won a whopping 10u last year when recalculating to the proper definition of a unit.

Youre desperate as fuck man. Why don't you try twitter like all the other wannabe fraudulent touts? I will happily expose you and your lies everytime your ego gets too big. Its honestly hilarious a guy who lost 100u less than a year ago comes in here trying to selling his picks with a Luca like ego

You are such a hater I fucking love it! I've never seen someone get triggered like you in my my entire life. Imake one simple post with the only other advertisement for my site in my signature and you — like the moron you are — keep re-quoting it lol. It's like me buying one commercial because I only have $200 for airtime and then you keep playing my commercial on the air with the time that you paid for your....but over a two month span. How glorious! All because I simply posted my results. Results in a thread where the event has already taken place… And all because I simply posted my results. Results in a thread where the event has already taken place and there is like two people in the room LOL

what a shrewd promoted or I am. And find one person is here who I've sold picks too. Just one. Cause anyone who PMs me I give them for free. Jeez, good fucking grief you are a crazy person.

You have never "exposed" anything. Well, other than your own ignorance. I wish somebody else would tell you that there's no such thing as an "inlated" unit size. The ROI percentage is the only true arbiter of success. The chosen unit size is meaningless.

Like @EzFlyer and @JimGunn (Sorry to bring you guys up) make bets between $100 and maybe $600 OK? $50 is a unit bet. For me. Now on the low end $100 would be two units for me at $50 being a unit. Now, a $600 bet would be 12 units! That is not an inflated unit size that is, just a $600 bet. How in the world is this not registering?

Please continue to eat paint chips and show your ignorance.

Last edited:
Furthermore as you can see, you are the only person who brings up this "inflated unit size" nonsense as you can go to CT and pick any Service they use far higher unit sizing then I do. Here are the top three all using 11 units as a standard unit. But I'm sure you know best.

Attachments

• IMG_0378.PNG
    IMG_0378.PNG
    398.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0379.PNG
    IMG_0379.PNG
    394.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0380.PNG
    IMG_0380.PNG
    389.9 KB · Views: 2
You are such a hater I fucking love it! I've never seen someone get triggered like you in my my entire life. Imake one simple post with the only other advertisement for my site in my signature and you — like the moron you are — keep re-quoting it lol. It's like me buying one commercial because I only have $200 for airtime and then you keep playing my commercial on the air with the time that you paid for your....but over a two month span. How glorious! All because I simply posted my results. Results in a thread where the event has already taken place… And all because I simply posted my results. Results in a thread where the event has already taken place and there is like two people in the room LOL

what a shrewd promoted or I am. And find one person is here who I've sold picks too. Just one. Cause anyone who PMs me I give them for free. Jeez, good fucking grief you are a crazy person.

You have never "exposed" anything. Well, other than your own ignorance. I wish somebody else would tell you that there's no such thing as an "inlated" unit size. The ROI percentage is the only true arbiter of success. The chosen unit size is meaningless.

Like @EzFlyer and @JimGunn (Sorry to bring you guys up) make bets between $100 and maybe $600 OK? $50 is a unit bet. For me. Now on the low end $100 would be two units for me at $50 being a unit. Now, a $600 bet would be 12 units! That is not an inflated unit size that is, just a $600 bet. How in the world is this not registering?

Please continue to eat paint chips and show your ignorance.
I'm a hater for exposing you? If you weren't a lying scumbag I wouldn't have to, but sure, spin it how you please. Doesn't change anything.

Idk how you can say I didn't expose anything when you admitted you inflate your unit sizes on your tout site lol. Are we backing off of that admittance now that a few months have gone by? Hoping people forget? Not like people can't go through your history and see those -100u months or you making regular 15-20u bets a few months ago.

Unit size doesn't matter? Really, is that what youre going with this time? If it didn't matter, stop inflating so all those paying customers can see the whopping 10u you made last year

Furthermore as you can see, you are the only person who brings up this "inflated unit size" nonsense as you can go to CT and pick any Service they use far higher unit sizing then I do. Here are the top three all using 11 units as a standard unit. But I'm sure you know best.
So others being lying, unit inflating scumbags means you get to be one too?

Weve been over this. We know its the new trend to trick the market by inflating unit sizes if youre a douchebag like yourself. But come on Sherdog with that shit, I will happily bring up you being a fraud everytime you flaunt that Luca like ego

3YFH50s.gif

I'm a hater for exposing you? If you weren't a lying scumbag I wouldn't have to, but sure, spin it how you please. Doesn't change anything.

Idk how you can say I didn't expose anything when you admitted you inflate your unit sizes on your tout site lol. Are we backing off of that admittance now that a few months have gone by? Hoping people forget? Not like people can't go through your history and see those -100u months or you making regular 15-20u bets a few months ago.

Unit size doesn't matter? Really, is that what youre going with this time? If it didn't matter, stop inflating so all those paying customers can see the whopping 10u you made last year

Yeah, I'm never admitted anything of the sort. I might have gave up because you wouldn't shut up but there's no such thing as "inflated unit" sizes. It is a contradiction in terms. Basically an oxymoron. Like terms that describe you, "clearly confused" or "big baby" for instance. Or your #elite goofs that are gone i.e. people who care about your posts "growing smaller" all oxymorons just like "inflated unit" is.

You always are creating a strrawman and never debating the point that inflated unit size means nothing.

Again, sorry to bring someone else up but is @EzFlyer (as an example who bets $500) inflating his numbers? That would be a 10 unit bet for me. Now $50 is a normal unit. How is this inflated? Don't go off on a tangent address this point.

And how many times am I going to tell you I never lost 100 units? When I have a multitude of bets out you can check my figures at any given point and I may be up or down. But for the year I am up +101.61 units over +13% ROI in MMA which is pretty damn good.

Once again, ROI is what matters if you're going to use units. The only reason I even use units is because that's all that CT allows.

And I only use CT because it is a third-party tracking site and I try to remain transparent.

@Oblivian does unit size matter or ROI?

Last edited:
So others being lying, unit inflating scumbags means you get to be one too?

Weve been over this. We know its the new trend to trick the market by inflating unit sizes if youre a douchebag like yourself. But come on Sherdog with that shit, I will happily bring up you being a fraud everytime you flaunt that Luca like ego

No...we haven't been over anything. Unless you count the mouse in your pocket. You talk and that's it… We've agreed on nothing…..you have a high opinion of yourself and you think you are always right. There is no such thing as "inflated unit" and that is it.

You do a lot better learn to quit worrying about me. I mean how much time do you have on your hands? Why are you this much of a hater? Don't you know that dimming my star is it going to make years shine brighter?

And what's this "come on Sherdog with that shit and I'll bring you up as being a fraud every time" garbage? LOL what are you the self appointed tout hall monitor of Sherdog. I'm sure you're not a mod having been here since 2004. Oh that's right, you can't keep from getting yellow to moderate anyone else. You act as if you are the Dikembe Mutombo of Sherdog tout tracking. "Don't bring that shit in here or ...you're the rec league power forward aren't you?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm never admitted anything of the sort. I might have gave up because you wouldn't shut up but there's no such thing as "inflated unit" sizes. It is a contradiction in terms. Basically an oxymoron. Like terms that describe you, "clearly confused" or "big baby" for instance. Or your #elite goofs that are gone i.e. people who care about your posts "growing smaller" all oxymorons just like "inflated unit" is.

You always are creating a strrawman and never debating the point that inflated unit size means nothing.

Again, sorry to bring someone else up but is @EzFlyer (as an example who bets $500) inflating his numbers? That would be a 10 unit bet for me. Now $50 is a normal unit. How is this inflated? Don't go off on a tangent address this point.

And how many times am I going to tell you I never lost 100 units? When I have a multitude of bets out you can check my figures at any given point and I may be up or down. But for the year I am up +101.61 units over +13% ROI in MMA which is pretty damn good.

Once again, ROI is what matters if you're going to use units. The only reason I even use units is because that's all that CT allows.

And I only use CT because it is a third-party tracking site and I try to remain transparent.

@Oblivian does unit size matter or ROI?
You did admit it but not like someone can't just go back to the days when you were making 15-20u bets regularly (if youre not still doing it, can't be bothered to check right now)

Do you think everyone is just retarded? Yeah, its so hard to inflate units to look good on your tout site. Turning a 1u bet irl to a 5u bet on your tout site like you do is soooo incomprehensible to everyone.

I'm not debating inflated unit sizes mean nothing? Than stop doing it if you haven't already lol it does mean something you idiot. No one who KNOWS about gambling is gonna pay for your shit tout service. You appeal to casuals and lurkers who DO look at units over ROI cause units = money.

You lost 100u last October lolll why have you decided to argue this now when its documented AND youve admitted to it?

No...we haven't been over anything. Unless you count the mouse in your pocket. You talk and that's it… We've agreed on nothing…..you have a high opinion of yourself and you think you are always right. There is no such thing as "inflated unit" and that is it.

You do a lot better learn to quit worrying about me. I mean how much time do you have on your hands? Why are you this much of a hater? Don't you know that dimming my star is it going to make years shine brighter?

And what's this "come on Sherdog with that shit and I'll bring you up as being a fraud every time" garbage? LOL what are you the self appointed tout hall monitor of Sherdog. I'm sure you're not a mod having been here since 2004. Oh that's right, you can't keep from getting yellow to moderate anyone else. You act as if you are the Dikembe Mutombo of Sherdog tout tracking. "Don't bring that shit in here or ...you're the rec league power forward aren't you?
Cause I see what you're doing, and if I can call you out on your scumbag shit and save just one potential the lurker the trouble of being scammed by you by actually looking at your history and knowing whats goin on, than I succeed in my mission to be more like Batman.

I see you are morbidly obese so no wonder you don't wanna get a real job, but if youre gonna be a egomaniacal self promoting tout, at least be an honest one and not one of these assholes taking advantage of the market by inflating unit sizes to look more profitable than they are

<{anton}>

(No I didn't read that whole drama. This sentence just caught my eye.)

Zero offense? I think Overeem was winning the exchanges before the knee, and Werdum lost his chance on top position without doing so much.

With Pride rules werdum wins, with a round&round scoring system like UFC and old rules I don't see a 10-8 for Werdum. 10-8 were super strange to see with old rules. To give those scores you need a very dominant round like Edgar vs Maynard II and shit like that.
I'll watch it again. The shock of that knee landing might have made me forget what happened earlier in the round.

You did admit it but not like someone can't just go back to the days when you were making 15-20u bets regularly (if youre not still doing it, can't be bothered to check right now)

Do you think everyone is just retarded? Yeah, its so hard to inflate units to look good on your tout site. Turning a 1u bet irl to a 5u bet on your tout site like you do is soooo incomprehensible to everyone.

I'm not debating inflated unit sizes mean nothing? Than stop doing it if you haven't already lol it does mean something you idiot. No one who KNOWS about gambling is gonna pay for your shit tout service. You appeal to casuals and lurkers who DO look at units over ROI cause units = money.

You lost 100u last October lolll why have you decided to argue this now when its documented AND youve admitted to it?

1. Never lost 100u

2. You NEVER answer this. is $600 to big of a bet? That's 12 units jack ass. Tell me what's wrong with that?

3. You are saving lurkers money? Dude, you keep on harping on what I've done which only sends them to a third-party tracking site to see my results. Then they see but for $15 they can get abweekends card and I am +113 units last 365 days with well 13% ROI. Hmmm.. what do you think that does but help me. Lol I made a single post but your continuous "Captain Save-A-Lurk" gig only sends traffic to my site. I cannot spam and advertise but you give me more business than I can dream up.

I am sure that the people who paid for the three pics this week are just so pissed that they do see you first to save them since they would have missed out on this

DOLAWAY (-200) + KRAUSE (-400) 3.10u to win +2.72u ✅
FONT (-303) + REEM (-149) + (+122) 3.00u to win +3.66u ✅
OLIYNYK (+175) + REEM (-149) +359 3.00u to win +10.77u ✅

Total CT (CLIENT) winnings +17.15

Great job!

Last edited:
Cause I see what you're doing, and if I can call you out on your scumbag shit and save just one potential the lurker the trouble of being scammed by you by actually looking at your history and knowing whats goin on, than I succeed in my mission to be more like Batman.

I see you are morbidly obese so no wonder you don't wanna get a real job, but if youre gonna be a egomaniacal self promoting tout, at least be an honest one and not one of these assholes taking advantage of the market by inflating unit sizes to look more profitable than they are

Morbidly obese? Do you know who I am? Am I going to have to pull Karo here lol I may be a lot of things but morbidly obese is not one of them. Go back to your basement Bruce Wayne we will call you when we need you.

Back