LAMAS DEC -250
CARNEIRO DEC -230
BARAO DEC -200
MANUWA ITD -150
LAWLER ITD -150
DOBER DEC -110
SHELTON ITD EVEN
CURRAN DEC EVEN

Dober isnt great anywhere, his best asset is his offensive striking but again, not great. He has strong leg kicks, he weak dbl jabs to a strong cross often, strong right hook-left cross combo, his lead hook is more effective than his jab, he throws hooks in the pocket, has power but not single shot KO power. His defense is terrible and he backs up a lot, often hands low. Dobers tdd isnt good and he kicks often, opening up more opportunities for the takedown. Burkman is not an easy guy to KO he has much better defense and he will attempt takedowns stifling Dobers effective striking range and diminishing his power. Burkman is comfortable striking as well and I feel he will be able to mix up his strikes and takedowns, get one or two, and keep the striking fairly even. Burkman is probably stronger, we know he has much more experience against much better fighters, I dont believe anything Dober does will surprise him.

Burkman is old and on his way out but Dobers ML is rediculous. Expect Dober to win a close decision or possibly even a KO but I bet Burkmans ML, Burkman Dec and Over

Brooks isnt great anywhere, I know, his wrestling is only good once he has a hold and he can lift to throw them then he has a hard time being effective or holding top position. Scrambles ensue. That kind of style is obviously unnecessarily draining. I have nothing to say of his striking or sub game except unremarkable. Shelton has good striking and a ground game, hes quick and effective in scrambles, his guillotine is academic if he applys its, he has quick hips, transitions very quickly into the triangle or armbar, he has very fast hands. I see nowhere Brooks will prove more effective, if its on the ground or in a scramble, I think theres a good chance he gets subbed, if its on the feet for any long period, I think there is a smaller but still good chance Brooks gets knocked out. I feel Brooks only wins a 29-28, could even be a split decision.

Curran and Albu are both terrible fighters you shouldnt put a lot of money on, that said, I bet Currans ML, I think she has more potential. Albu is terrible defensively, shes never gone the distance, who knows how great her cardio is? To Albus credit she is good offensively striking but thats the best I can give her. Curran is bigger, longer, hungrier, she wants to be a fighter for real.

Curran say even f she loses and gets cut, she'll go fght fir someone else, she is not a quitter. Albu hasnt fought in 2 years, says shes been training which may be true but I can garauntee you she was not training for a fight. She has boulders for shoulders that which would enamour Ronny Coleman, she has the distended abs, you know whet I am getting at? Shes a weight lifter but how many miles and how often does she run? Prob not often and Curran probably puts more miles in.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Fili win a dec, Barao to win by KO or SUB, cyborg by dec, lamas itd

all I can type for now. super confident in my main bets this card

Mostly on the OVER. Then have Burkman ML and Burkman Dec.

Just got Fight Pass the other day. Guess I'm a late adopter.

This will be my first time watching a live UFC in years.

in! Dober and Shelton for my first parlay! lets get it on!

Guys off topic
Is MMA regressing? Getting smaller and not growing that much anymore.

Met Burkman in Vegas two years ago. Nice guy.

Burkman ml and sub

prices forced my hand :)

I actually passed on this first fight other than Burkman in one tiny hail mary. Dober is pedestrian an shouldn't be this big a favorite over almost anyone, but Burkman might just be in it for a few more paychecks.

Oh man, this event is insane :eek:

Only livebetting for me tonight. Best of luck fellas!

EDIT: I do have an old bet of 3u on JBJ to have the title at end of year @ +200 so I guess I'm not totally neutral on all fights.

I just realized I'm more invested in Cerrone than I thought. Might have to buy out of a little of that action. I don't hate the prices at all, but not sure I want this much exposure on a pretty close fight. Hmm...

alright that chin is gone.. time to retire burkman

Beautiful how he snuck that overhand in there. Nice to see Dober perhaps developing some more power.

Back