UFC 214 PBP/Discussion

Oink. Was that Burkman's retirement fight, by the way? Not trying to be snarky.

EditL ah ok, nm.

Just saw my first knockout live and just about jizzed my pants. Feels weird having my virginity taken by Drew Dober of all people

im thinking shelton by sub next, but don't no too much about his opponent. any insight guys?

Saw that coming. Under was gold

Josh is done.

thx dober for great start! that -165 opener was great

burkman needs to hang 'em up

let's do this sheltonnnnnn

0.125u Shelton KO/TKO +700

wish we had livebet for this one

Just got Fight Pass the other day. Guess I'm a late adopter.

There is a lot of red tape and bureaucracy when you're dealing with adoption. I mean, when you assume the parenting rights of another, you must be a reliable person. I'm just glad to see that our society has moved forward enough that not only can we work the gays adopt kids, but you can take in and inanimate objects as your own. Good for you waig!

Very small on Shelton dec +255 here.

There is a lot of red tape and bureaucracy when you're dealing with adoption. I mean, when you assume the parenting rights of another, you must be a reliable person. I'm just glad to see that our society has moved forward enough that not only can we work the gays adopt kids, but you can take in and inanimate objects as your own. Good for you waig!
Wow. 10/10 for effort, at least.

Anaheim crowd was booing every time they clinched up. So weird not hearing Rogan.

Brooks is small or I'd go big on him. He's so tenacious.
I was very impressed with Eric on the ultimate fighter, think he's got a bright future and he can finish the fight anywhere, I think he gets a choke in a scramble but unsure what his opponents striking or grappling is like. we'll find out soon enough, took a small stab at Shelton by Sub at +10.00

Back