UFC 214 PBP/Discussion

Y the way can we get a petition going for the UFC to retire the 1993 discipline vs. discipline shit?

Buffer announcing guys as "A Judo Figher" a "Kung Fu Fighter" a "Boxer"

How about a MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST?

Oh, and ummm.. while we're at it.. RETIRE than horrendous "Face the Pain" noise pollution.

Y the way can we get a petition going for the UFC to retire the 1993 discipline vs. discipline shit?

Oh, and ummm.. while we're at it.. RETIRE than horrendous "Face the Pain" noise pollution.
no way!! love me a thugjitsu fighter

Yup, 99% at least. My gym is in the neighborhood he seems to live according to instagram. I was pretty star struck looking up at this supposedly stupid driver who just could have stopped for two seconds, only to realize who it was. Saw one of the Teymur brothers about the time for UFC Stockholm, but this was way cooler.

Almost getting run over by Latifi is a pretty great story, that's for sure, haha.

New to Fight Pass, not used to this slow ass pacing.

Met Burkman in Vegas two years ago. Nice guy.

He also smashed out prime Arianny and is married to a hot ass yoga instructor or something. Feel super square betting him for this one, he's obviously washed. But damn the guy has won at life, imo.

No way. People need to see that Kung Fu fighting is where it's at...

upload_2017-7-29_18-2-5.jpeg

Super excited for this card - no bets. Its only 9am here but I could start opening the beer pretty soon!

brooks is gonna pass out from screaming on his way to the cage

Brooks just grabbed herbs package. No lie.

Fight Pass lagging horribly for me.

Also stabbed at Shelton DEC. Pretty much just starting to chase before I even lose anything

Just saw my first knockout live and just about jizzed my pants. Feels weird having my virginity taken by Drew Dober of all people
Alessio Sakara took my live KO virginity in Omaha Nebraska.

Sean Sherk and Jens Pulver had a child?

If I were 5'2" I would be proud as hell to get a woman like that.

Added u2.5

On Shelton but Junie Browning might run him ragged or snatch a sub.

Back