UFC 214 shoopbox

Valhoven

Parliament of Will
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Grabbed these from ☠️'s Twitter but I'm sure we'll have some better material to work with as fight night unfolds. Throw any raw pics, grabs, or prop ideas you have in here. Don't miss the fireworks this Saturday, fam.

JJ1.jpg

JJ2.jpg

Card of the year for me; to kick things off...

uNx2SjN.gif

Donald's cool, but I can't go against my dude Robbie...

214Val2.gif

I'm leaning slightly the other way. It's hard to root against either one, they both bring the heat.

I am too I think the wars are wearing on Robbie. I'll pull for Robbie over just about anybody but I don't think he'll win this one. I still can't stand Jones hope he gets wrecked, but I think he will definitely win

I'm leaning slightly the other way. It's hard to root against either one, they both bring the heat.
I hear you and almost never root against Donald. For me here, it's that I can't really see Donald putting Robbie away while I can imagine Robbie transporting Donald into next week...and I also trust more in Robbie's clutch-situation mindset more than Donald's.

I am too I think the wars are wearing on Robbie. I'll pull for Robbie over just about anybody but I don't think he'll win this one. I still can't stand Jones hope he gets wrecked, but I think he will definitely win
DC doesn't get the admiration he deserves so should he win (especially unambiguously so), I reckon a lot of haters would either not have a leg to stand on or, better, start to recognise how rare a guy of Daniel's calibre is. And the fact that we are alive in this moment and era to witness it all.

Bones is super talented though; won't even try to spin that any other way, lol.

I hear you and almost never root against Donald. For me here, it's that I can't really see Donald putting Robbie away while I can imagine Robbie transporting Donald into next week...and I also trust more in Robbie's clutch-situation mindset more than Donald's.
I thought the same thing about Cote, lost $ on that one. Donald wins the fights he should lose.

DC doesn't get the admiration he deserves so should he win (especially unambiguously so), I reckon a lot of haters would either not have a leg to stand on or, better, start to recognise how rare a guy of Daniel's calibre is. And the fact that we are alive in this moment and era to witness it all.

Yeah I am a Cormier fan. So I hope he comes out on top. I just have my doubts because Jones is that talented. If he wins that will probably be a lot of excuses from the haters

I've been a DC fan since the strike force GP. I want him to decisively whoop bones.

I thought the same thing about Cote, lost $ on that one. Donald wins the fights he should lose.
So true. IMO, he's one of the more volatile performers in the ring because he doesn't have his mental game on lock yet. I'm just waiting for him to go full Mark-Coleman backstage one day, lol...

I try not to get too excited for cards these days until about the week out lol because of all the crazy injuries but thankfully things are in tact right now. This card is looking stacked.

I try not to get too excited for cards these days until about the week out lol because of all the crazy injuries but thankfully things are in tact right now. This card is looking stacked.
Can't fault you for the like, bud. Have woken up every day this week myself and expected to log in and see BREAKING: JON JONES BOOKED ON CHARGES OF EVADING ARREST and FAILURE TO IDENTIFY or whatnot. #JinxReverse

JBG, let us humbly request the LHW Waterloo that is Daniel-Jon II...

Clips I made I thought would play well off one another 1/2 :D

xF01tl7.gif

@Lethal

On #16^ I ended it in a nod to how you modified the Cruz-SMH smilie some time ago - that brilliant final-frame, I-see-you freeze. :D

<{cruzshake}>

Back