UFC 215 PBP/Discussion

Not impressed by Bhullar. He was way too gassed after two rounds of doing very little.

Man, Martins really screwed me. I'm gonna have to get lucky just to break even, but there's still a chance. Bhullar win is a start

Tucker by decision seems most likely would have played it too if it was at +money

Glenn doesn't deserve to be such a big dog but it's a hard fight for him to win, especially in Canada

Great start to the event. That was my biggest play of the night.

White DEC as part of a parlay but small play on Clarke SUB, his best chance IMO.

i just threw fs1 on and fucking golf was on what the fuck! i was dvring it good thing i caught that shit

White R1 thought Clarke would have some succes with the clinch but he cant do anything.. just too weak :(

10-9 white i guess, but it was competitive.

i hedged with +240 clarke for my prefight shit, i just want no risk going forward, i hate this sport right now

i just threw fs1 on and fucking golf was on what the fuck! i was dvring it good thing i caught that shit

yea fuckin golf. i'm watching a stream like 90 seconds behind live righ tnow cause of this crap

my goodness cant belive i actually bet on this bum :D

Ref needs to save Clarke. He's too tough for his own good

White is sharp, good performance

Alex White looked so fucking impressive! I had him taking a decision but damn that was good, beautiful elbows didn't give Clarke a chance to rest or recover anywhere.

Alex White looked so fucking impressive! I had him taking a decision but damn that was good, beautiful elbows didn't give Clarke a chance to rest or recover anywhere.
A lesser man would've crumbled from those elbows. I wanted the ref to stop it then. Thought he was out on his feet for a second

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back