UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

I never get you Americans, in the UK if I do over 2.5 when the second round is finished my bet wins. What’s it in your country?

Huh? That’s 1.5

2.5 means 2 1/2 rounds or 12.5 min

I never get you Americans, in the UK if I do over 2.5 when the second round is finished my bet wins. What’s it in your country?

ehh it needs to go over 7.5 minutes everywhere as far as i know.. i have never won O 2,5 just becourse it goes to round3.. and i have bet on betsafe,betfair,bet365,5dimes,pinnacle ect

edit; opps i mean 12,5 minutes ofcourse

He had Rd 1 clear as can be. Rd 2 was a lot closer than people were making it out to be. Round 3 Ramos looked fine and obviously still had pop. He's got more power as well. The more likely finisher without a doubt.

Dude it was 1-1 and zahabi was winning r3

Grats Ramos guys

Id still play Z at +odds in rematch

I bet on Ramos ml and I thought it was pretty square up until the finishI'm sure his ko line was really good as he's a grappler.

Big props to that ref! Love to see proper stoppages. Was that Todd Anderson?

2.5 implies 2 and a half rounds. The .5 is half a round. So it needs to go over halfway through round 3.

You are betting over 2 if you are getting paid as soon as rd 3 starts.

Which bookie grades the bet like that? I use euro bookies and every single one grades over 2.5 as over 12.5 minutes

Congrats Ramos backers.
Was on Zahabi 1.33 unit

Night is still young ❤️

Anyone thinks blaydes finishes here? Value on not blaydes ItD @ -150? Or nah.

Rapidryan can you share with book that is grading your o/u's in this way? I think we'd all be a ton better off! :p

Taking the vet here, blaydez looked like shit his last fight.

Which bookie grades the bet like that? I use euro bookies and every single one grades over 2.5 as over 12.5 minutes
Bet365 unless I’ve never paid attention and every 2.5 bet I’ve done has always gone the distance will update when bet updates

Back