UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

what a fuckin crazy finish. zahabi was taking over, ramos looked gassed.. o2.5 loses by 30 seconds... man fml.

Just incredible lol

Zahabi got too confident and reckless. Reminded me of Matt Serra / Shonie Carter

Been getting my ass kicked betting recently on ufc so the opposite likely happens.

Dude it was 1-1 and zahabi was winning r3

We were barely into Rd 3. I'm not sure how people can see someone having the clearest Rd 1, Rd 2 was fairly close, and then finishing in Rd 3 yet the loser should have been favored? I'd have played Zahabi in the upper +100s, but Ramos is clearly the better finisher with more pop and the better ground game. You have Zahabi that is only likely to win by a close decision vs. someone who can win that way + more likely to finish.

Bet365 unless I’ve never paid attention and every 2.5 bet I’ve done has always gone the distance will update when bet updates
sorry to say bro but that bet is lost :( i have bet on 365 for years and it have never been like that

sorry to say bro but that bet is lost :( i have bet on 365 for years and it have never been like that
It’s ok shows I never pay attention to my smaller bets luckily only several 5 quid accas aha did also have Ramos!

Mortal Kombat theme never gets old

sitting this one out.. i want to fade Blaydes at some point but not tonight

blaydes itd, rd 2/ rd 3

think he finishes the 40 year old when he gasses out. i have a feeling i'll be saying "should've bet moooooore!"

then again i've lost my last 8 fights i've bet. 8.

Blades rd 3 at +950.

Back