UFC 218 PBP/discussion

small bet on homasi +240 here, not loving it, but it has merit. (bigger dude, good striker in his own right, good camp, etc). kinda fading alhassan who just throws bombs and doesn't have a plan B usually.. but i am not thrilled w/the bet, either, lol.
He is actually very composed in his interviews, and I feel he proved he wasn't just a 1 round guy who wilts vs Akhmedov, he was still very much trying to win late in the fight. I'm rooting for him to win, really likable guy.

Card has already surpassed yesterdays - Im enjoying listening to this music more than some of the wmma I saw!

is anyone going to the fights? way more empty seats then people there. I know its early but come on.

He is actually very composed in his interviews, and I feel he proved he wasn't just a 1 round guy who wilts vs Akhmedov, he was still very much trying to win late in the fight. I'm rooting for him to win, really likable guy.

fair enough.. but at the same time, hassan's best win is still charlie ward... just saying

did they change the fight order or something?

Still thinking about putting some money on Felice.

While she might not be a fully grown lesbian, she is at least bisexual I would say

FELICE.jpg

Wow that was a terrible stoppage. Herb Dean done fucked up

wtf is that stoppage.. fucking herb ruining fotn

OMFG what BULLCRAP. he didn't even get HIT and he was winning the round and alhassan was gassed badly

herb dean is such an idiot

Back