UFC 218 PBP/discussion

headbutt in the exchange by alhassan, too

fucking PATHETIC. and -300 bettors win. what a joke

Herb Dean strikes again lol

"Best referee in the game" my ass

Damn that was a badddd stoppage and i had half a unit on alhassan itd

Been saying Herb Dean is a trash ref for years.

Happy to be on the right side of one of his fuck ups finally.

Does anyone have a list of all the UFC fights that Herb Dean has stopped prematurely? That would be a long list. I'll never forget Rousey-McMann, that was some SERIOUS bullshit.

man i'm so fuckin annoyed. and this shit always happens against my fuckin guys arggggggggh

I don't Homasi was diving for a takedown, he fell unnaturally. He could have continued but I can see why Herb stopped it, at one point it seemed as Homasi was out - very brief moment though.

thanks herb

alhassan itd and u1.5 were my among my bigger plays of the night

I don't Homasi was diving for a takedown, he fell unnaturally. He could have continued but I can see why Herb stopped it, at one point it seemed as Homasi was out - very brief moment though.
You can see why he’d stop it?! He wasn’t even in a position to see if Homasi was out!

I agree, it's not his worst one. McMann-Rousey is the worst one that I can remember.

Back